All reviews the owner hot springs pool hard boiled eggs room was clean parking lot stay there again two queen beds old school free breakfast chain hotels stayed one night downtown area in town yogurt the breakfast area great place to stay arkansas river
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Another great little family owned, refurbished, older motel. Anytime I can stay in and support this kind of motel I do. Have stayed in it twice now (2014, 2015) and been happy both times. Clean rooms (and more spacious than some older motels), nice continental breakfast, decent TV, decent wi-fi, lovely owners, etc. Many of the rooms sit back off the main drag so the traffic noise seems minimal (my experience at least). Highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
SilverRidgeLodge, General Manager at Silver Ridge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your 5 star rating and for coming back to stay with us when in Salida. Hope to see you again soon! Take Care!

Reviewed 27 September 2015

This place is older, but it was very clean and quiet. My regular go-to place was all booked and we were referred to the Silver Ridge Lodge. The shower heads are lower on the wall, so I'm glad it was just my mom, my sister and I, since we are all shorter. My husband who is 6'1", would not have been happy. Discount tickets to the Hot Springs Pool right across the street! Friendly front desk.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SilverRidgeLodge, Manager at Silver Ridge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We are constantly working on updating our facilites and appreciate your feedback! Some rooms still have shorter shower heads- but no worries we have the extensions and are working hard to get them in all rooms! Hopefully the next time you can bring your husband along and he can shower comfortably! Take care!!

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

I love being able to stay at older nonchain places and this place is great! Older place with character. Room is huge and clean and bed is great after along day on the road. Unfortunatly not goi g to be able to stay more than one night but I recommend this place if you like noncookie cutter

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2015

This Inn was adequate for us. Even though it is an older property, there is nothing to complain about here. The owners keep everything in good order. It's far enough off the main street that you don't hear a lot of road noise. We requested a room in the back of the Inn and we were on the second floor, so it was nice.

The bed was comfortable and the pillows were, also. Our room did not have a bath tub; the shower was a walk-in shower. The counter top in the dressing and sink area was funny - the height of the counter was about 2 feet. That's a sign of older construction, but we didn't mind it. The nice part was that there was a lot of countertop.

The eating area for breakfast is fairly small, but there is also outdoor seating in good weather.

There is plenty of parking for overnight guests.

The price is right, too.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lifeisverygood2
Reviewed 8 September 2015

This an older motel, the rooms aren't big, but for a night or two it is just fine. The staff were pleasant, the room was clean, the bed comfortable, the shower hot. Breakfast was a standard style continental breakfast in an airy breakfast room.

Date of stay: August 2015