“Great ice cream, weird store”
Review of Here's The Scoop

Here's The Scoop
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Salida
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Went to get some ice cream/gelato here after eating dinner. The ice cream in this place was great! The people working were very friendly. Just to be warned, the store is a bit eclectic. There are some random things for sale that just didn't seem to fit in the store. Besides that, this was a great spot to get some late night dessert.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My husband and I are always on the lookout for homemade ice cream when we travel. This place met the mark :) Great flavors to select from and generous scoops. Friendly staff and great downtown location.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Nice little downtown ice cream shop with a variety of custom flavors. Plenty of seating compared to the ice cream parlors I have seen.

After trying a few samples I asked the young lady helping me to make a recommendation. She was very friendly and recommended her favorite which I think was called Skater's Mud (Oreo's in coffee ice cream). I had a scoop in a waffle cone and loved it.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We went twice during our trip to Salida. It's a quaint, old fashioned ice cream place. Everything is made there and it tastes like it - homemade flavor. They changed out flavors daily and had 20 or s.o choices

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The shop was busy, but it seemed to be the only ice cream shop in downtown Salida. If you want ice cream, it is fine. It wasn't anything special, but it wasnt bad either.