USD 189
ComfortInn
USD 165
USD 157
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleansnow stormstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfasthot tubexcellent staywaffleseasy accesselevatorinterstatecoloradoconveniencefacility
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This is a nice hotel like most all Hampton Inns. The room was comfortable and very clean. They have an indoor outdoor pool and outside hot tub. Good breakfast and some free hot cookies in the evening. We did have a problem as we paid in advance then they charged us again when we stayed. Contacted Hilton honors and it was corrected within a day.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kristen R, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pueblo-Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for your review! We are glad that your stay was good but we are sorry about the error with the billing. We hope that you will think of us the next time you are in our area! Thank you!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Hotel was recently remodeled, clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Complementary breakfast had all of the items you hope for at a Hampton Inn (not just a few!). Only a 8 minute drive from Pueblo's downtown restaurants. Recommend you consider this hotel if you're staying in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kristen R, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pueblo-Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to have you as our guest and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your endorsement! We hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

As a trucker I come to pueblo often. I have followed Gracie through 3 hotels because she is always friendly and consistent no matter where she is working in Pueblo Hampton southgate is clean and well maintained. I also really enjoyed the French toast breakfast

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Kristen R, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pueblo-Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thanks for your review! Thank you for your kind words, we'll be sure to share them with Gracie and the rest of the staff! We appreciate your feedback and we appreciate you choosing to stay at our hotel! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times (at least 5 times) and the rooms are kept clean and but they aren't very contemporary. The lobby is nice and the staff is friendly enough. Being a Diamond member of Hilton Honors I would expect the front desk to read my request/comments on my reservation prior to my arrival but it always appears like they read it when I arrive so they can't meet my request like a ground floor room. The have a nice indoor/outdoor pool and whirlpool. Also, have a small computer room with 2 computers but the times I've used them one of the computers was not operating correctly.

They offer a complimentary breakfast (I think it runs from 6 - 10am) and when we have arrived for it around 9:30am they don't have much left and that is disappointing. They don't fill up the trays like I've seen other Hampton Inn's do. The times we've eaten there they have had some good dishes like scrambled eggs with ham.

The hotel is located on the south end of Pueblo (about 10 minutes from downtown) and it's easy to access it via I-25. You can't miss it from the Interstate but if you're heading south on I-25 you must know the exit (#94) to use because you can't really see the hotel until after passing the exit. The hotel does offer assorted discounts like AAA, AARP, Senior & Military/Government.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kristen R, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pueblo-Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you very much for the review! We appreciate hearing your feedback so we can look into and correct any problems or make improvements. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I had the misfortune of staying in this property during a recent vacation trip. I needed to do a webinar and picked this property because the Hilton website said my AARP discount would give me a 2 pm checkout which would allow me to do the webinar from the room. The room wasn't bad and the breakfast was one of the better ones I've had at a Hampton. When I requested the delayed checkout, the front desk person refused. I appealed, she went in the back and came back and said no. I asked for the manager and she said that was her. I stayed until the normal check out. The parking lot was mostly empty. When I called Hilton to complain, the guy I spoke with initially denied that the AARP extended stay existed. He then told me the property owners can set their own policies regardless of what the Hilton website offers.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Kristen R, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pueblo-Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for the review! We are sorry that you were disappointed with our inability to offer a late check out. I believe we could have better handled your request and maybe we could have found a solution that would have worked for you. We appreciate your feedback so we can have the opportunity to examine our policies and make adjustments changes where needed. Thanks again and we are sorry for your inconvenience.