“Amazing Chora....”

Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
the terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chicca_au...
Lake Como, Italy
“Amazing Chora....”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I really enjoyed being in this house ... nice position.... quite , but in a few minutes walk you can be in the center of the movida in Chora ..
wonderful sunrise from the terrace
The house is fully equipped ... and very clean.
Leonardo, owner of the property, came to welcome me on my arrival at the port. He has been very kind and helpful for any question I had during my stay, all the time.
I absolutely recommend this place

And surely I will come back

Management Response
22 Aug 2017
Hi Chicca, I am sure we will see you back here! We count on it.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing