“Trapped in a drive through for 30 min”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #10 of 10 Quick Bites in Parker
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 10832 S Crossroads Dr in Parker. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Unbelievable. This place sucks. Trapped in a drive through for 30 min. Can’t leave with a 1 lane. Food wrong after I get home. Never again. This place should go out of business

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Both my husband and I love the real LJS food. It was very slow getting to table and way over cooked, luke warm, fries cold...just awful. Big loss in our pocketbook when on a fixed income. Around $20, and that was with drinking water!
Went 3/1, around 1:15p. Tried to give review to company online but said our # was not accurate. Difficult.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Been here a couple times for the $5 value meal. Very good food and reasonable service. Not too long of a wait.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick bean burrito to go. One person in line ahead of me...I could have made it to the Border before they made my burrito. They are extremely slow and not very friendly. I'll go to the next fast food place next time.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

There is nothing special about this place. The service is average as well as the food. Cleanliness is slightly below average.