“This pizza goes the distance!”
Review of Colonna's Pizza

Colonna's Pizza
Ranked #22 of 177 Restaurants in Parker
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I got 2 slices to go, one pep and the other, just cheese.

Since I was out for a walk/hike, I wound up carrying the to-go box in my arms for about an hour, until I got to my hotel. I'd switch hands every so often, but I treated that box as a newborn. And every so often, I'd stop and take another delicious bite. This pizza is quality stuff. Good size slices, and the pies are assembled just right. Nothing overpowering or bland. Nice little crispiness going on as well.

So...what're you waiting for?

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had the Mushroom Cheese Steak and The Italian Cheese Steak, both of which were too big to eat at one sitting. Together with a Stella and a coke.
Total price $26.00 for lunch
This is really good food. Next time we are going to try having a slice of Pizza.
Many to choose from.
This is a really comfortable place to eat
We will be returning.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I order take out pizza from here from time to time and it is excellent. Fresh, hot and tasty! I'd say some of the best in Parker!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Great food all around. Pizza, pasta, and appetizers all were authentic and tasty. Service is great and plenty of seating.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Went for lunch and styed for a couple of hours.
Sat outside in the sun and watched the world go by.
The service was excellent
The food was spectacular, and not the norm for this type of Restaurant.
The Fries were perfection.
Would go here again for lunch without any hesitation

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Colonna's Pizza? Share your experiences!