“Great Italian Food and Service”

Armando's Ristorante
Ranked #22 of 175 Restaurants in Parker
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2016

We made reservations at Armando's, having been there once a year ago without submitting a review. The food was great, very tasty and everyone enjoyed their meal. The server Luis, did a fantastic job meeting the needs of our 3 week old grandson including assisting us in heating a baby bottle at our table. This made our dinner very enjoyable. I had some meatballs with sauce which were very tasty. I would highly recommend this restaurant to Italian food lovers.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try Armando's Italian restaurant tonight and boy oh boy did we make a good decision. From the garlic knots and sauce to our dinner, OMG we could not say enough. The food was amazing. They give you large portions so come hungry. I would have given a 5 rating but they lost our order and we had to wait a while for our dinner. We definitely recommend Armando's and we will be coming back.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Went with a family group of 7 for dinner and were seated right away by the friendly and courteous staff. A variety of dishes were ordered and some were delivered right away, as ordered and hot and tasty from the kitchen. But, a couple of glitches took away from the occasion. For example, Italian dressing was brought instead of the requested blue cheese; two orders were delayed as the waiter explained that he forgot to lift a "hold" on the orders when he initially submitted them to the kitchen. The bread was brought toward the end of the meal instead of when the food was served. A couple of deserts were comped due to the situation which was a nice gesture.

Everyone enjoyed the food but a more seamless experience with the service would have make for a better rating. Still I would visit again because the facility, staff, food and even the service were acceptable.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Went fo supper with a friend. Ordered the eggplant and they brought something (A spinach dish) else. Wasn't bad, but not what I ordered.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

On a busy Friday night, we were delighted to find a place like Armandos...the host was family and appears to really enjoy meeting customers as opposed to someone who'd prefer to be somewhere else...courteous fellow...and the menu choices were varied and reasonably priced...plus some interesting specials..but I was in a chicken parm mood..and the house wines were excellent...EZ parking and nice wait staff, especially Horacio!!