“AWESOME PIZZA”

Black Jack Pizza
Ranked #112 of 177 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 August 2017

No matter what you get off the menu it will put a smile on your face. Their Pizza is definitely better tasting than their competitors. I love the Jackpot myself as it is always very tasty. When you try any of their salads you will feel full as they are a good portion. When you think Pizza give them a try.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

Black Jack has good special offers that make it sometimes more affordable than other outlets, but that's the only thing, in my mind, that sets it apart from anyone else. I find the pizza a little too greasy for my tastes, and I switched over to a take-and-bake chain, for the most part, after a half dozen or so times of buying from Black Jack. At the end of the day, there's just better pizza out there.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

FYI: THIS IS MY FIRST EVER REVIEW POST.
So I had received a coupon from this location within the last month or so. I called in and advised that I had a coupon. I was told that there is no such coupon. I asked to speak to the manager. He said he was the manager and he hasnt sent any coupons out like that. I told him that I have one. He asked what the expiration date was on the coupon. I told him it says for a limited time. He said we'll times ran out and hung up on me. Wow, most unprofessional person in the service industry I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with. Needless to say, I won't order from this location again and am going to post fliers around my neighborhood which is very close to the location, encouraging patrons to take there business elsewhere. Ive eaten pizza from this location in the past was never great but ok and given the close proximity to my home generally got there pretty quick. Guess Ill just have to wait a little longer for a much better pizza from a business that stands behind there coupons.