Review Highlights
Great Vineyard to Visit

My girlfriend and i stopped by Hermosa Vineyards while traveling through Colorado. Ken was very... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
John G
Luscious reds, but pricy.

The atmosphere is very nice. The wines are only available for purchase at the tasting room. We... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
whittisl
Leadville, Colorado

All reviews the owner garage door tasting room cherry dessert great stories chenin blanc cab franc amazing wine grand junction wine tasting wine making process favorite stop visited several wine maker first stop tasting experience ken
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We just love this place. We drove up and were greeted by Kenn who met us in the garage(tasting room). He is so friendly, has great stories and amazing wines!!
This was our second visit and definitely not our last.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We recently visited for a linen weekend, we had an outstanding experience at Hermosa, it’s so special to get to have wine poured by the wine maker himself and we certainly took advantage,having a wonderful conversation. I particularly recommend the Cab Franc and Syrah.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I haven’t visited this winery in a couple of years. Still the same, homey atmosphere, but the wines just get better all the time! Especially the reds.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Compared to competition, a little under the majority for quality, service was decent....but did not offer military discount like the others...go see the others instead of driving way across town

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The owner was very friendly and fun. I brought my husband and 18 year old sister along, and he was very interesting to talk to for all three of us. He really sold his winery to my sister to visit when she's legally allowed to drink. I can't wait to bring her here again! All of the wines were incredible. I also loved the open air feel with the garage door.

Date of experience: October 2017