“Still my favorite ”

Ranked #3 of 33 things to do in Palisade
More attraction details
Owner description: Palisade Vineyards and Winery
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We just love this place. We drove up and were greeted by Kenn who met us in the garage(tasting room). He is so friendly, has great stories and amazing wines!!
This was our second visit and definitely not our last.

All reviews
"laid back"
"my favorite"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We recently visited for a linen weekend, we had an outstanding experience at Hermosa, it’s so special to get to have wine poured by the wine maker himself and we certainly took advantage,having a wonderful conversation. I particularly recommend the Cab Franc and Syrah.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I haven’t visited this winery in a couple of years. Still the same, homey atmosphere, but the wines just get better all the time! Especially the reds.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Compared to competition, a little under the majority for quality, service was decent....but did not offer military discount like the others...go see the others instead of driving way across town

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The owner was very friendly and fun. I brought my husband and 18 year old sister along, and he was very interesting to talk to for all three of us. He really sold his winery to my sister to visit when she's legally allowed to drink. I can't wait to bring her here again! All of the wines were incredible. I also loved the open air feel with the garage door.