“Clark Family Orchards”

Ranked #22 of 33 things to do in Palisade
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 6 April 2018

If you like peaches, there are none better than Colorado peaches. Clark Orchards have been producing wonderful fruit for years. Do yourself a favor and visit the orchards when you are in palisade. Peaches are available for a good part of the summer since they plant many varieties that mature at different times. Amazing!

All reviews
"great fruit"
"salsa"
"fun"

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stopped here to check what's up at the start of our weekend vacation.

Flats of beautiful Palisade peaches were available outside. Inside was a huge selection of jellies, preserves, and salsas. It was pretty overwhelming to decide what to even try.

The nice lady working the counter was super friendly and helpful. She pointed out the tasting station outside. When I was curious about something not at the tasting station, she didn't hesitate to open up a fresh bottle for my friends and me to try! What fantastic customer service!!

I didn't buy any peaches since I didn't what them over ripening before we headed back home to Denver. I regret that decision now because we visited another fruit stand on our way home, and the peaches there were no way as nice as the ones at Clark! The ones at Clark were huge and beautiful. The ones at the other stand were smaller and had noticeable blemishes.

My recommendation: visit and buy from Clark if you get the chance!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Best Peaches in town, friendly staff and you can even go on an old fashioned wagon ride followed by fresh ice cream.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We bought their fruit at the Vail Farmer's Market and at their Palisade Fruit Stand as well. They are a family farm that grows deliscios fruit.