Hillside Inn
Econo Lodge - Pagosa Springs(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 109*
EconoLodge
San Juan Motel(Pagosa Springs)
USD 134*
USD 130*
Pagosa Springs Inn and Suites(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 134*
USD 107*
Official Site
Alpine Inn(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 87*
Quality Inn(Pagosa Springs)
USD 161*
USD 157*
First Inn of Pagosa(Pagosa Springs)
USD 100*
Travelocity
Pinewood Inn(Pagosa Springs)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Motel SOCO(Pagosa Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubpool area was cleana ground floor roomroom was cleanfree breakfastwolf creekliquor storeclose to townfirst floora great staypagosa
Reviewed 23 July 2016

The outside and in the lobby looks ok, but our room #120 was not very clean. I can't find the photos I took, so the conditions I found in this room are from memory. Lots of dust on return A/C grille, large gaps where the tub meets the walls, sloppy caulking, bathroom floor was not vacuumed or swept. I am really not that particular, but I'll never stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank texmark
PrzybylskiN, Front Office Manager at Hillside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience at the HillSide Inn. I will pass this onto the Managers and Housekeeping staff to inform them about your stay and what we all need to do to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

This hotel is in need of a serious renovation, now! In my room even the ironing board cover was worn out. I have seen better furniture in a second hand store. Apparently there was an attempt to resurface the bathtub. This was obviously unsuccessful as large areas of the surface had peeled off. Housekeeping is also a problem as I don't care to see others' pubic hair on the toilet seat. Now if they had been charging discount hotel prices, this could probably have been overlooked. But, at $138.00/night this is unacceptable. I was there for 2 nights. The breakfast that was included was horrible. The second morning I chose to eat at a restaurant not affiliated with the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback from your stay at the HillSide Inn. First and foremost, I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your stay here. We take complaints seriously. I want to assure you that I will be sharing your review with the staff so we can improve and not have this happen again.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Loved it! Clean rooms that smelled great. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We loved the clean pool. We also had a great breakfast. We are planing another trip to Pagosa springs and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive feedback, Amanda. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to having you again as a guest at our hotel.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

The rooms are outdated and furniture is old, damaged and falling apart. Rugs and chairs stained, bath outdated, mattresses old and stiff. Damage to the walls in the pool area. Pool was freezing cold! No smoking allowed and not 420 friendly. Very surprised the price we had to pay for one night, considering the seriously outdated rooms. The two pro's; good morning breakfast and location. I will not stay again until the hotel is updated.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing many of these upgrades to the property after the summer season. Our rooms will be getting new mattresses, bed skirts, window treatments, carpeting, in-room accessories, and more.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

This is a wonderful place to stay and the young lady at the front desk was very helpful and extremely nice!!! We were traveling on our motorcycle and when we parked and was unloading stuff, she came out and told us that she had forgot to tell us that they have towels by the doors for anyone that wants to wipe down their bikes!!! Very nice of her to make sure we knew this! Room was very clean and the bed was comfortable! Walked to the Coyote Moom restaurant and had a decent meal! I would recommend this place and we would stay again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you, Kim, for your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come back again soon.