All reviews teal landing rec center activity center hot tub living room village point through rci sales presentation mountain meadows these units full kitchen washer dryer one bedroom unit murphy bed chimney rock tennis courts city market
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We selected this place based on great review and what a mistake. This is like staying in a trailer park with unresponsive people at the desk. We planned to stay here coming and going to a vacation in New Mexico. We made reservations; confirmed reservations 2 days before arrival; arrived and the first reservation was not there. It took 45 minutes to resolve. Our 1 bedroom suite was clean, but brown. Totally unadorned, plain, ugly, not very comfortable. The grounds are neatly maintained but not landscaped. The inside temperature was 54, as was the outside temp. We called the desk and got no maintenance response. We cancelled our reservation planned when for when we were returning home and they gave us a bad time. Don't believe the 4 & 5 star reviews. This place is a mess.

Room Tip: Select a different place to stay. Not here.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Nursine J
Reviewed 20 October 2017

The check-in went smoothly and quickly, better than most places we have been. Got there 30 minutes before check-in and had no problems. The unit needs some updating and the tv is not very large. The wifi seemed to be intermittent. We had both sides of a lock-out and had plenty of room. The B-side is the largest of any we have been in (probably due to the murphy bed) - even had a full stove and refrigerator. After notifying we are on Armed Forces Vacation Club there was nothing said about any presentations which was a good thing.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Staff is always nice and welcoming. The mountain, lake and golf course scenery is nice. Good location. The only problem this visit is that our unit was not very clean. I know the resort is older and a bit out dated but we still expect cleaning and maintenance to meet the Wyndham standards we bought into and are accustomed to. Our unit had moldy tub grout and caulk. Dining table was sticky and dirty and carpet needs a good cleaning. Sheets and one of the towels were stained which they took care of when we brought it to their attention. Shared hot tub room was dirty and trashy too but we notified the front desk and once it was finally determined whose job it was to take care of this area, housekeeping finally showed up to clean it 2 days later. We did use this amenity once it was cleaned and it was great. Has everything we needed, kitchen, parking, close to shopping, restaurants, area attractions and golf which was the main thing we like doing here. There are 3 very nice 9 hole courses very close.

Room Tip: All units we have ever stayed in have views of the lake, mountains or golf course.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed in this place twice. And I love them both. The first time was September/October 2016. My sweetheart and I and one of our dear friends went there in fall season to photograph. I loved the full kitchen where I enjoyed cooking almost every night. The view is fantastic! We even had a hot tub on the bottom floor in the first unit.
The second time was in August 2017. This time we stayed on the other side of the lake and I liked even better. I was on ground level and I photographed one of the most beautiful sunrises still in my pajamas, just opening the door and setting up my tripod. Overall I loved how much room there was, the open space, how easy it was to drive in and out to explore the area. Very quiet, and lots of birds around. I will stay again. I had breakfast one morning with a hot air ballon above the lake in my breakfast view. Stunning!

Room Tip: The very left and the very right of the lake have the best views. I was lucky to get both!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SimoneS1716
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed in a different section of the Wyndham this trip, Eagles Loft. Each condo is a separate building, 3 stories tall. We liked our unit but I wanted to warn people that you will be carrying you stuff up a lot of stairs so if you can't handle that you might ask for a different unit. On the plus side each unit has a private indoors hot tub down a steep narrow spiral staircase. Great to soak after a long hike, but like most condo hot tubs only a couple of jets work!? The condo was well equipped but the sofa was shredded by the Colorado sun. The loft is up another steep, narrow spiral staircase has two large beds, but the bathroom is on the main level. Again, we liked the unit and would rent it again, but thought we should warn everyone about the stairs. Also we had a nice sunset view across the pond.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple