All reviews teal landing rec center activity center hot tub living room village point through rci sales presentation mountain meadows these units full kitchen washer dryer one bedroom unit murphy bed chimney rock tennis courts city market
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed in this place twice. And I love them both. The first time was September/October 2016. My sweetheart and I and one of our dear friends went there in fall season to photograph. I loved the full kitchen where I enjoyed cooking almost every night. The view is fantastic! We even had a hot tub on the bottom floor in the first unit.
The second time was in August 2017. This time we stayed on the other side of the lake and I liked even better. I was on ground level and I photographed one of the most beautiful sunrises still in my pajamas, just opening the door and setting up my tripod. Overall I loved how much room there was, the open space, how easy it was to drive in and out to explore the area. Very quiet, and lots of birds around. I will stay again. I had breakfast one morning with a hot air ballon above the lake in my breakfast view. Stunning!

Room Tip: The very left and the very right of the lake have the best views. I was lucky to get both!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SimoneS1716
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed in a different section of the Wyndham this trip, Eagles Loft. Each condo is a separate building, 3 stories tall. We liked our unit but I wanted to warn people that you will be carrying you stuff up a lot of stairs so if you can't handle that you might ask for a different unit. On the plus side each unit has a private indoors hot tub down a steep narrow spiral staircase. Great to soak after a long hike, but like most condo hot tubs only a couple of jets work!? The condo was well equipped but the sofa was shredded by the Colorado sun. The loft is up another steep, narrow spiral staircase has two large beds, but the bathroom is on the main level. Again, we liked the unit and would rent it again, but thought we should warn everyone about the stairs. Also we had a nice sunset view across the pond.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BigC320
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Property is always beautiful people are helpful and friendly. Found more places to explore and great places to eat. I will be going back in the spring for sure. Water falls, hiking, fall colors all within a few miles.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Timeshare was filthy, food crumbs under the oven, mold growing around the tub and screens falling off the window allowing a swarm of bugs. Unit was one of the oldest and thus hardly seen in the pictures that shows a nice unit. Pictures that are available show a much nicer and newer unit. 45 minute check in time. Stayed only 5 days of our week.
No towel exchange, "you have a washer&dryer so you can wash your towels."
Customer service just didn't exist. Save your money-There are much better timeshares out there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerry G
Sara C, Owner Care at Wyndham Pagosa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for your review. We apologize for your experiences during your reservation. Please let us know if we may be of assistance at wvosocialresponse@wyn.com.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This is our second stay here, the first about 3 years ago. The area is gorgeous, the natural setting unique. Customer service at this resort could be better. The area's natural beauty is a photographer's dream.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family