All reviewsreasonable ratesdvd playerclose to townwould stay here againjeanniepiedrapropertywashingunit
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We spent 4 nights at the RV Park; wish we could have stayed longer. Loved that it was a smaller park but the campsites were large and not crammed together. Most places maximize their potential by putting sites "on top" of each other. Thanks for the space. We'll be back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Nothing fancy and no frills or thrills. Rooms were nice and clean but there was no housekeeping services available. TV in room was pretty small and the DVD player was broke. There was a small window air conditioner that was not adequate enough to cool both bedrooms.

Room Tip: all rooms are on ground level and kitchenette was adequate. Only two washers and dryers on site.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We were in a spot in the back with tree cover. This was not only great because, it provided shade but, extra room for our 4 year old to play and our dog didn’t disturb anyone. We felt like we had plenty of space and the rvs were not on top of each other. The staff was very nice.

The washer dryers are $2.00 for each wash and dry so, $4.00 per load. They worked great I didn’t have any issues with things not drying or getting washing well. The bath/shower houses were very clean and maintained. Close to town for shopping and to eat. They have poop bags for dogs around the area also. The playground was disappointing considering it was small and right by the entrance. WiFi was only limited to 2 mega bits download per device and 1 mega bits upload.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I love Pagosa Springs, Co and what I love most is the local businesses there and the people. Mountain Landing is one of the best affordable places to stay during a visit. Mgr is nice, rooms are super clean and amenities are there if you need them. Grounds are kept up very well. Don't forget to take a walk thru the RV Park on site, it will make you want to come back and camp as well! Thank you Mountain Landing for taking pride in your establishment!

Room Tip: Two Bedroom Units are the exceptionally roomy
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We travel a lot and have never been asked to "feel free to use the mop and broom" as there is no daily housekeeping services available Also to load the dishwasher and take the trash out prior to departure. There is also a statement saying that non-compliance will result in your credit card on file being charged I made the reservation by phone speaking with property manager Jeannie Sinkey. I asked for the confirmation to be sent by e-mail. It was not sent. I called again the next day with the same request. Same result-NO confirmation. I called again the next day to verify the e-mail address. It was correct. When I finally received the confirmation it was incorrect, saying I owed a large balance. They were supposed to charge a deposit but they charged the entire amount. Next, our travel plans changed about a week out and I tried to cancel but was told that there are no refunds within 14 days of arrival. So we drove 14 hours to arrive there before they closed at 9 p.m. We called to let them know we would be arriving late but upon arrival there was no friendly greeting or smile or anything that you might expect from a person in the hospitality business...kind of felt like an inconvenience. We spent the previous 3 nights at a Hilton Homewood Suites in Lawton OK. and the staff always went out of their way to make us feel welcome many times during our stay
We choose to spend our money with businesses who treat us well. Although the room was nice and clean, we will not be returning.

Room Tip: Go down the street to the Wyndham.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Mtnlanding, General Manager at Mountain Landing Suites & RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Hi Linda,
Sorry you feel this way about our establishment. I have tracked all of the emails of you confirmation. We only show 1 confirmation sent to your email on 1-20-2018 We only ask people to use the mop and broom as we have a lot of long term guests that stay many nights in a row and may need to use them. We try to keep our prices competative with the basic hotel rooms in the area which do not consist of living rooms and kitchens, this is why we do not have daily housekeeping services unless requested. Could you please tell e where the non-compliance of not sweeping or mopping is stated? We only state if there are non-authorized pets or smoking in the room there will be extra charges. Every guest is told upon reservation that there is a 2 week cancellation notice you made your reseration on 1-20-2018 for the night of 1-30-2018, at that time you were told that you were in the 2 week period and would not receive a refund if you cancelled (this is noted on our copy as we note this when it is told to you) You made this reservation with my office assistant Sue not me as I was not even at work on Jan.20th. You also were told the deposit of the first night stay (in your case the only night reserved) would be charged to your credit card. According to our records, this was charged and that was the only charge to your card, we are not sure what other charges you are refering to. We are a small establishment there for we can not run a office 24/7. We only have 13 suites The Hilton is a fully staffed chain HOTEL/SUITES we are a small business in a small town, it is not a fair comparison. When we are advised of a late arrival we leave a key for the guest and if they request to be greeted we would be happy to do that too. Looking at our copy of the reservation you signed it so I am confused why you say that no one was here to greet you. How can it be signed if you did not sign it upon check in. I find your review ridiculous.