Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs(Ouray)(Great Value!)
USD 181
USD 199
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 226
Hotels.com
Timber Ridge Lodge(Ouray)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 175
Free cancellation until 21/07
USD 79
  • Restaurant
All reviewswithin walking distancein townmain streetpiped in musichot tubshops and restaurantsthe ownerfridge and microwavehotel is locatedgreat place to staycomfortable roomstay there againpleasant stayflat screen tvlocation was perfectsurrounding mountainsthe million dollar highway
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Laura and her gang rocked!! They truly work their butts off to make sure ur stay is amazing!Located right in town, within walking of most of the Main Street shops! Well priced, clean, great cookies at front desk. This place has it all!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Lora S, Owner at Ouray Chalet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hi cutter56,

Thank you for your wonderful recommendation of Ouray Chalet Inn on TripAdvisor! I’m so pleased you enjoyed the value I provide my guests right in the heart of Ouray. I’m really proud of Ouray Chalet Inn and our friendly hospitality so thank you for sharing how we’ve enhanced your vacations. I look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

This was my second time to the area, first for my girlfriend and she's was impressed.
Great location for Jeeping, hiking, sight seeing.
Even though we were there when the 416 fire was burning we were still able to do all the things we wanted.
When we go back we will for sure stay at the Ouray Chalet Inn.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lora S, Owner at Ouray Chalet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Hi 2whlpwrd,

Thank you for your positive review. I’m so happy you and your girlfriend loved your time spent in our town and your stay at Ouray Chalet Inn. We’ve been fortunate enough that it’s business as usual here in Ouray with the wildfires to the south, and it was our pleasure to accommodate your during your summer vacation trip. Thank you for sharing your experience and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We were on a motorcycle trip and this was a good place to stop for the night. The motel was close to all shops and within walking distance to the hot springs. Front desk was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lora S, Owner at Ouray Chalet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hi 219sherryd,

Thank you for your positive Ouray Chalet Inn review! I’m thankful you chose the Chalet Inn for your one night in Ouray and were impressed with our good location. I hope our comfy rooms and friendly front desk service will entice you to return and stay with us (hopefully longer!) again.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

This hotel was excellent! Definitely the best bang for your buck in the area. The location was perfect! Right in the middle of everything. We didn’t have to move our car from our parking spot the entire time

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lora S, Owner at Ouray Chalet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Hi 356taylorp,

Thank you! I’m so pleased to know you enjoyed our hospitality at Ouray Chalet Inn. I believe our rooms and amazing downtown location make the Chalet Inn the best budget minded choice you’ll find in the area. I’m really thankful you appreciated the value and service you received from us. The next time you want Ouray’s hotspots just steps from your hotel’s front door, I hope you think of Ouray Chalet Inn and return.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We decided to save a bit of money and book one of the rooms on the lower floor at the back of the building since most of our time would be spent away from the hotel. Our room did have a fridge, microwave, wifi and shower stall. Great little feature was the breakfast surprise in the cake box in our room. The hotel was full but we didn't have a problem with parking. Washer and dryer were on the same floor as us. It was $3.00 for a wash and $2.00 for a dryer (all quarters which you can purchase from the front desk).

Great location for exploring the town. Walking distance to Box Canyon and great view of the mountains (not from our room).

We had planned on staying two nights however a family emergency had us leaving after only night. There was no issue whatsoever in cancelling our second night.

We would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Dutchie33,

Thank you for your Ouray Chalet Inn recommendation. I’m happy you enjoyed our hospitality and time spent exploring our town. The Chalet Inn has been in my family and a fixture on Main Street for well over 40 years and I take great pride in knowing my guests appreciate their time with us. The Economy room you described is our biggest value, budget friendly but still a perfect place to rest after an eventful day exploring Ouray. The room is one story down from the main level with a large window but does not have a mountain view. Thank you so much for sharing the details of your stay. I look forward to hosting you again soon!