“Absolutely Incredible Authentic Thai Food!”
Review of Thai Chili

Thai Chili
Ranked #9 of 40 Restaurants in Ouray
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The food is just AMAZING! Having been to Thailand it is hard to find authentic food! Who would have thought in Ouray of all places we found the BEST Thai food ever! The owners and cooks are from Thailand and all the ingredients and recipes are spot on! Everything is fresh and cooked to order! We had the Pad Thai noodles with chicken, red curry, Tom Kha Soup, jasmine rice, Thai tea, and authentic Thai ice cream. The place is super clean, friendly staff, and just an amazing find! Will be back again for sure!!!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We wouldn't have expected to find a great Thai place in a town of only about 1000 people, but there it was. The food was fresh and tasty, with the Pad Thai ranking up there with the best I've had, even in NYC. Service was very attentive. The menu was very interesting, with the dishes well described and then you could choose spice level and which protein to include. We had lunch as we passed through town, and we will definitely revisit if we find ourselves in this beautiful part of the country again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Best (and only) thai food in Ouray!

Service was very Thai hospitable - we came for an earlier dinner and by the time we left the small restaurant was pretty crowded and it was a weekday in October!

We had phad kee mow (drunken noodles) and tom yam soup - I found the basic taste there, but a bit too sweet for my liking. We were advised that their spice level was of "thai" standard, so we ordered "medium" spiciness - in retrospect, I think the next couple levels up may be appropriate - for those liking spicy food, go for the "upper" level of spiciness....!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

A nice surprise on our quick visit to Ouray. My husband likes really spicy foods and was happy with how “hot” his dish was. I hadn’t had a good peanut satay sauce in a long time so this was a welcome treat.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I adore Thai food and eat it everywhere I go. I was amazed to find such a gem in Ouray! It was outstanding!

Been to Thai Chili? Share your experiences!