All reviewsgas stationblack bear cabinthe rivercamper cabinfire pitscreened porchgreat cabinset of bunk bedshot tubbring the kidsbedding and towelsoff season ratesjeep rentalan upgradeplace to staykitchen areafull kitchen
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Crazy equation occurred and the place we typically stay fell through, thus the phone call to Riverside Inn and Cabins. Jason's demeanor and laid back professionalism mixed with understanding of our situation.....add his confidence about Riverside being able to uphold the bar we were used too convinced us to give Riverside a try! We are still grateful for that choice. We will support this establishment and give word of mouth everywhere it can make a difference. It is such a treasure to find people like Jason, Jennifer, Maria and Ray !! Just Wow!! We are away from home for months.....but those amazing and beautiful people created home away from home for us !! Our crew stays here, but when it is just me I feel completely safe knowing Jason is a holler away !! The hotel itself has special features like my new favorite coffee in the morning...literally will go to work late in order to fill my cup first . One time it was getting low and I couldn't even say there was an issue before the new coffee was in front of me. The staff obviously love their dogs as part of this family environment which just blows us away we can bring dogs and feel great about it ! The hot tubs are 24/7....which leads to great views of stars and intimate/quiet settings at 3 am if you wanted. I felt completely ecstatic hearing how much my kids loved this place and how welcome they felt, how real the people that run it are, how family oriented it feels. I truly could go on and on about this place....all the people I have spoken with that stay here praise the efforts and caring nature of Jason and staff.(They address everyone in a personal manner with correct names !!) If I knew who owned this establishment I would shake their hand and thank them for hand picking such genuine, intelligent, kind and loving people to run their place !! I actually thought Jason was the owner based on my observation of his actions.....that is when I knew you had a gem ! I have managed stores for others and own my own business now.....thus I KNOW the people you entrust with your investment are incredibly important......I hope you know how blessed and fortunate you are !! Thank you for sharing your establishment with us....we enjoy every single moment !! I also personally appreciate I am surrounded by moose and the lodge feel.....CLEAN lodge feel :) You guys ROCK !!! I hope more people find you and experience the same amazing !!!!
Zen Walls Inc

Room Tip: Any !! They have a room for any need or desire.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank zenwalls
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

If you are looking at this, you are already thinking of visiting Ouray. It’s a definite MUST, as is this place. I have lived in Denver for 4 years and went to Ouray last summer to do the Blue Lakes hike(also a must)which is in Ridgway, very close by. I found the Ouray Riverside Inn and Cabins online and chose it immediately by the pictures and who I spoke with on the phone. When I got there it was clear that it was the best choice. The staff is amazing and make you feel like family! They are people that you actually want to spend time with while you are there(and I did, they are awesome) and they’re super knowledgeable on anything and everything in the area, and everything else in Colorado. The views are unreal because you are literally tucked in the mountains. I just went back for another two nights this past week and it was even better than the first time because I was able to spend more time there. Very clean rooms and they are furnished amazingly so you know that you are in a real mountain town. This is my favorite place in Colorado. I could write forever but this spot is a must and I will be back as soon as I can!

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Alexis S
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We Were a late arrival. Everything
was ready for us. Our little cabin near the river was amazing. We enjoyed it so much that we stay the second night . The staff was amazing from the reservation to the desk staff the next day they even have coffee in the lobby .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dwanereed
OurayRiversideInn, General Manager at Ouray Riverside Inn and Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Greetings dwanereed and thank you for taking the time to review the Ouray Riverside Inn and Cabins. Our entire Team is grateful to read that you had an 'Amazing Stay' and 'The Staff Was Amazing.' Our dedicated employees are able and willing to accommodate arrivals any time throughout the day / night - rest assure. We look forward to your return with us.

Best regards and safe travels,

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We stayed first in a small cabin during the early spring season. It was furnished with a queen and a couple bunk beds which was plenty of space for 2 adults and 2 small kids. there is wifi and hot tubs (no pool) but close enough to the hot springs. It is right on time river with fire pits out back and generally quaint and quiet. Because we had such a great time, we started for 3 more days a couple months later but rented a room. Rooms are standard nice rooms with a fridge and microwave. We always travel on a really right budget so that was realty helpful to have. Staff is super nice and everything was so inexpensive (I think we were there for shoulder season) we will definitely make that our go-to spot

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ljmiller524
OurayRiversideInn, General Manager at Ouray Riverside Inn and Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Greetings ljmiller524 and thank you very much for taking the time to review the Ouray Riverside Inn and Cabins. Our entire Team is grateful to read your thorough and descriptive defining of our 'Great Digs!" We are definitely appreciative that you were able to stay within the Camping Cabins and also the Lodge on different occasions; as we do offer multiple options for the Fellow Travelers. We welcome the entire family back and thank you for declaring the ORI&C as 'Our Go-To Spot.'

Best regards, safe travels, and until next time...

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Jason was amazing with assisting! Was passing stopping at the store and the grounds + host sound them selves. Stayed in Black bear cabin. Highly recommended! Hoping to visit again very soon ! Thanks again Jason.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chad R

Thank you Chad R for your Excellent Review of the Ouray Riverside Inn and Cabins. From your words to the other Worldly Travelers, thank you for declaring 'Don't' Pass It Up.' Black Bear Luxury Cabin nestled alongside the river is rather spectacular indeed. Please let us know when you will be back within the region and we would be grateful to have you stay with us once again.

Best regards and safe travels,