Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Inexpensive silver jewelry

Reviewed 7 November 2015
PuraVidaSTL
St. Louis, MO
Cute place with unique items

We strolled around the town and stopped into this gift shop. I loved the choices of beautiful... read more

Reviewed 7 July 2015
LucyLoo87
Highland Park, Texas

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2017

after seeing the dwellings, we went into the visitor center, it is free and there is lots to see, lot of museum items that was on display - must see! Free

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Wish I had purchased a Navajo vase while I was there July 22. I couldn't decide and thought I'd see more. Well, I didn't, so I went online. Besides being pricier online you can't touch and examine vases. I'm so mad at myself. Now I'll have to send my son over.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 27 May 2016

I love this shop. I am very partial to Indian culture and the beauty and traditions. So this is a fun place for me to go into. And there is no shortage of wonderful works of art, jewelry, pottery and gifts. To see it all give yourself plenty of time as here is much to see. I know you will enjoy this treasure.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 7 November 2015

We stopped in to just browse but ended up purchasing four silver necklaces. The prices could not be beat the it looked like good quality jewelry.

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank PuraVidaSTL
Reviewed 17 October 2015

in. Guy was o.k. friendly. Too pricey and he said we could play music a few doors down. We were getting large crowd and getting big tips and he came down and sayd too loud and move. we never bothered him but he was grumpy. Sorry hewas.

Date of experience: May 2015