“Spoilt for choice and 50% off sale”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Navajo Gallery & Gifts
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Indian artefacts, jewellery and sand paintings. At the time of our visit there was a 50% off sale on all items. Spoilt for choice!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

after seeing the dwellings, we went into the visitor center, it is free and there is lots to see, lot of museum items that was on display - must see! Free

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Wish I had purchased a Navajo vase while I was there July 22. I couldn't decide and thought I'd see more. Well, I didn't, so I went online. Besides being pricier online you can't touch and examine vases. I'm so mad at myself. Now I'll have to send my son over.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

I love this shop. I am very partial to Indian culture and the beauty and traditions. So this is a fun place for me to go into. And there is no shortage of wonderful works of art, jewelry, pottery and gifts. To see it all give yourself plenty of time as here is much to see. I know you will enjoy this treasure.