“good place for a snack.”
Review of D'vine Wine

D'vine Wine
Cuisines: American
Description: Mainly wine tasting with cheese, meat, crackers & artichoke dipthe main reason I wish to review them is they offer a customized gift where they will "customize your own wine label".
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have taken several people for wine tasting. You get 4 small pours and some a bit of cheese and crackers. i was just there with my daughter who has just started drinking wine. This was a good place for her to try some different tastes. When I do eat here its usually as an appetizer on my way to dinner with friends.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The staff was wonderful! Wines were delicious and snacks yummy. I recommend the red selection and the ports!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The wine they have there is some of my favorite locally fermented wine. Mackenzie behind the front bar is super cool too and is knowledgeable about the wines that she is serving to the guests. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had a great time in the quaint town of Manitou Springs until we go to D'vine. We had purchased a Groupon for a tasting for 2 and a cheese plate. Now, I will accept the responsibility regarding not reading the fine print and seeing that in order to use said Groupon, we needed a reservation. That falls on me, I won't deny that. When we told our server that we were indeed there for the Groupon, she asked if we had a reservation. We told her we did not - again, my fault. She told us that we could not use the Groupon because the cheese plates are prepared in advance based on reservations. Okay, that's fine, I understood that. I even explained that we were just visiting from out of town and won't be back before the Groupon expires. Was there anyway she could make an exception? I asked if we could just skip the cheese plate and do the wine tasting only. She said no - with an attitude- like I was bothering her or even being rude. The couple next to us overheard the conversation, and explained to our server that they mistakenly made 2 reservations and offered to give us their 4:00 so we could use the Groupon. Before we could even ask, our server very rudely said "no, not possible". I asked if they had PLENTY of wine that was on the list for the Groupon tasting as she said they do. I again asked if we could do the tasting without the cheese plate, and just taste the wine. The server said not, but we could do a wine tasting for an additional cost. We had already paid for the (same) wine tasting in advance and were willing to skip the cheese plate. That alone still puts the bar ahead in cost. We just wanted to drink wine. We were not going to just do the tasting and leave either. We love wine, and would have easily spent another $100+ on a couple glasses or even a bottle of wine at the bar, and purchased a bottle or 2 for the road. They obviously did not want our business, and could care less about their customers. Come to find out, they are a chain. This is what happens when you don't shop local.

We spoke to some locals, and they suggested Swirl (locally owned) wine bar about 5 min. down the street. We made our way to Swirl and couldn't have been happier. We were treated great! The staff was super friendly and knowledgeable. Not only that, but the couple next to us had found a coupon that was 4 YEARS expired, and the bartender honored it (of all days for that to take place in front of us). Moral of the story, if you want a great experience without the drama go to Swirl. If you wanted to be given poor customer service then D-vine is your place. But don't take my word for it. Go to both establishments and see for yourself.

Cheers!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were walking through Manitou Springs and decided to stop in at this cute little winery. We're so glad we stopped. The wine choices were excellent and the service was just as great! We would definitely stop in again.