“Winery”
Review of D'vine Wine

D'vine Wine
Cuisines: American
Description: Mainly wine tasting with cheese, meat, crackers & artichoke dipthe main reason I wish to review them is they offer a customized gift where they will "customize your own wine label".
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were walking through Manitou Springs and decided to stop in at this cute little winery. We're so glad we stopped. The wine choices were excellent and the service was just as great! We would definitely stop in again.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Hubby and I stopped in to sample some wines. I am not used to having to pay for tastings, but all the wineries seem to charge for tastings in Colorado. We sampled all of the sweet wines. They were all very good. Our kids are older, so we gave them a few dollars each to go next door to the outdoor arcade. Great location for the adults to sample some wine and the kids to be entertained as well! They make personalized wine bottle labels too. We meant to stop by and get a custom label for our dog sitter back home, but didn't have a chance. They did have a cute selection though, which would make a great gift/memorabilia. We did buy a bottle of wine which we enjoyed later at our cabin!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Had a fun visit and wine tasting with family. Beautiful seating with indoor or outdoor option. Delicious selection of wines with guidance from the owner and quick personal service. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a local wine tasting experience while on vacation. The price was reasonable, and we were actually given options on how many tastings we wanted. We got to sit out on the patio and enjoy the weather and view. I loved all the wines I tried.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We did the the groupon wine tasting with another couple. We had a great time. There was a good selection of wines to choose from. They had a few really nice wines.

Service was great and we really enjoyed the atmosphere.