“Delish NYC style Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Try it all!!! Greeat zas!! AND THE MADE TO ORDER CALZONES are Bomb!! The ambiance is simple reminds you of a nyc deli or subway type spot.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I can't express to you how amazing the service and not to mention pizza was!! Not only did I visit manitou springs, but I found my next go to place for my next visit. If your a fan of spicy definitely try their Hells kitchen pizza, and maybe get the Hells Kitchen sauce on the side! (Yum!)

Aside from that the staff was super friendly and personable. Just what you would expect of Colorado peeps. Not enough stars can rate this place!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

The Incline was the best calzone I've ever eaten... No doubt. I really think I could eat it twice a week and never grow tired of it. The pizza and knots are as good as they should be. If I'm passing through, I'll likely stop in.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Staying across the street at the Double Tree and a recommendation at the front desk led me here. The staff was friendly and seeing them make the pizza from scratch was a treat! Everyone enjoyed the fresh baked crust and asked for another. Definitely a place that I will visit again.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

This is a small, no frills pizza shop with paper plates and plastic drink ware and utensils AND is self serve. That being said, the slices were good, the crust was crispy yet with a nice chew. We tried the mac and cheese and plain pizza and got an assortment of knots which were a hit with the marinara sauce (except for the cinnamon sugar knots, or course). We liked it and would try it again.

1  Thank acatinting