Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 94
Agoda.comUSD 94
eDreamsUSD 94
TripadvisorUSD 94
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews mesa verde within walking distance ice machine pleasant surprise would stay here again big chain beds were comfortable family suite great place to stay up to date refrigerator and microwave sparkling clean four corners gus dog cortez bakery
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021

My husband and I would agree with the praises mentioned by other quests. We had the pleasure of staying here for 3 nights during the Christmas weekend. We were looking for a place near our son and his wife. They have recently relocated to the area. We wanted to find a place to stay when we visit them, so we don't have to invade their space too much. Mesa Verde Motel did not disappoint. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The decor is adorable with the western theme. The owners are very friendly and helpful. They took the time to make sure we were warm and had everything we needed on the cold winter nights. We especially enjoyed meeting and playing with their dog, Gus. Gus is ready with his tail wagging and a ball to play with for all the guests. We are so happy to find this amazing oasis to stay when we visit our children.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank hammondjo83
Reviewed 29 December 2020

We stayed here as we were on our way back to our home state. As we had been camping and driving for days, exploring everything that Colorado has to offer, we decided to stop for some much needed rest. We were NOT disappointed. The owners were exceptionally nice and accommodating, and the rooms were remarkably clean. Should I ever find myself here again, I will seek out this establishment to rest my head. 10 stars. Plus, because it had snowed over night, they placed an ice scraper next to each room! Seriously, if you are looking for a place to stay, this should be your one and only choice. Best decision ever!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lynnseyp2020
Reviewed 11 November 2020

I had an opportunity to stay here during a 5 day running retreat. It was my first time in Mancos, and this was the perfect location. The rooms are extremely clean and well maintained. As mentioned by the other reviews, the owners are extremely friendly and often check-in to ensure you have everything you need. They also have a lovely dog, Gus, who is on the premise as well.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2020

We were visiting family in Mancos and stayed here for 3 nights in the Family Suite. The owners are very nice and the room was spotless. I had never stayed in a motel, but this was very nice and comfortable. You can walk to town to the cidery or bakery- both very good. Will stay here again if we are ever back in Mancos!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 2 September 2020

The room was decent, right off the main highway. It was about half booked it seemed. I did not park directly in front of my room, as there seemed a few more rooms than spots in front, but I think they may have had a few spots on the side or back in case they were full. It was also close to Mesa Verde NP. Check-in was fine - free coffee. I'd stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: August 2020