“Mexican food at its most average”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Mariposa Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 26 Restaurants in Lyons
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Very averag Mexican food. Good margaritas. Service was just fair. Food was pretty bland. Prices not that good.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We enjoyed our meal the last time we visited Mariposa. Service was great, the guacamole was tasty, and the food was yummy. I really like the enchiladas. They have a huge menu, so there's something for everyone.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Since reopening after the 2013 flood, this restaurant has struggled, primarily with service. Last night was the first time that they have seemed to be getting their act together in this regard.
The food was good--especially the dishes smothered in their excellent green chili--but the service was also good due to the efforts of a young and energetic waiter.

I have been waiting for the post-flood rebound, and it may have finally arrived.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for lunch coming down from estes park. They had a reasonably priced lunch menu with a good selection of items.

The chips and salsa were okay. The food was good, but average. The waitress was friendly and service was fast.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

My wife I ate here and found the food good with large portions and the chips and salsa excellent. We took advantage of the buy one margarita and get the second one free offer and never looked back as they were top notch. Our waitress was very attentive and kept up with our needs. We will stop in again next time we are in town!!

Been to La Mariposa Restaurant? Share your experiences!