All reviews full kitchen great residence front desk marriott gold bathroom suite both bedrooms living area social hour extra pillows platinum member great room each morning to rocky mountain national park indoor pool and hot tub the breakfast area staff was very friendly and helpful a great stay
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We have been "trapped" in hotel life for over seven weeks while our house has been deemed unlivable due to a multi-level and room water loss. The staff here at the Residence Inn have made hotel living not just acceptable, but exceptional. They have gone out of their way every day to make sure that we are taken care of. A specific shout-out to Peggy, who has taken us under her wing. She is an absolute angel. Peggy has taken it upon herself to give us leftovers after the hotel's Mix (appetizers and socializing every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) to help us with food costs. She has used her own money to buy my daughters little toys to keep them happy while confined to small living quarters. She even brought me EmergenC the other day when I told her I was starting to get sick!! Peggy is a true Guardian Angel sent directly from Heaven! Her recommendations found us a church we love close by even!!

I am planning on writing another review once we are back in our own home, specifically listing each and every amazing person here who has helped us in such a difficult time; however, I want to praise Peggy for the time being.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2018

When I travel (especially with a group), Residence Inns are usually at the top of my list. That's simply because they offer more space to spread out than a typical hotel room. Because they are part of the Marriott group, they are typically above average compared to similar class hotels in the area.

The Residence Inn in Loveland lived up to those expectations! I stayed there 2 nights with family on a recent visit to Rocky Mountain National Park. Sure, it's about an hour to the entrance to the park, but I saved a good bit by staying here over staying in Estes Park.

The room itself was spotless and appeared to have recently been upgraded. The stove and oven appeared to have never been used and the full size refrigerator was in a great shape.

The beds were just so-so. They probably need to be upgraded/replaced.

Otherwise, this was a great stay. Breakfast was good - what you'd expect to find at a Residence Inn and the staff in the breakfast area and at the front desk were friendly. The rooms and hotel were very quiet. I didn't hear any noise from the hall or adjacent rooms.

I'd definitely recommend staying here if visiting the Loveland area. As some other reviewers have mentioned, the Fort Collins name could be a bit misleading. It's obviously in Loveland and not Fort Collins. A check at the map of the location when booking through Marriott makes that pretty obvious though.

As a Marriott Gold member, I just wish Marriott would offer 10x points at Residence Inns as they do at most other locations in their group like Courtyard and Springhill Suites. Unfortunately, Residence Inns are just 5x points.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The problem with this hotel is its deceptive name. It is NOT located in Fort Collins. It is in Loveland, plain and simple.

Four of the five words in this hotel’s name are identical to those of the “Residence Inn Fort Collins”, which is a the REAL hotel in Fort Collins, located miles away. The similarly named one in Loveland is falsely named as a Fort Collins hotel.

This naming trick caused me to forfeit $131 to this FAKE, when I searched the Marriott site for the Residence Inn in Fort Collins. Not until I attempted to check in at the REAL Fort Collins hotel did I discover that I had been suckered by the FAKE in Loveland into booking it instead. My phone call to the FAKE one, requesting that the cancellation fee be waived due to the naming confusion, was refused.

This FAKE should switch its name back to what is printed on my credit-card bill: “Residence Inn Loveland”, and quit tricking travelers into unwittingly paying a 48-hour cancellation penalty for a hotel they never sought to book.

Stayed: August 2018
Kayla J, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

John,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I sincerely apologize that this happened to you, we in no way want you to feel as if we are deceiving anyone. We have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate departments for review. I hope you have a great weekend.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Coffee maker was not working correctly and shade missing from hanging light fixture. They replaced the shade immediately and brought a brand new coffee maker. Close to everything. Very clean, good beds.

Room Tip: Book early for your stay.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you MMinPC for the feedback! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and have forwarded your feedback regarding the room to the appropriate departments. See you again when your travels bring you to the area!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for just over a week and I loved it here. The Hotel was located near The Outlets and a strip mall , all within walking distance. A variety of restaurants nearby as well. The Staff was excellent and made my stay very comfortable. Special thanks to the Super Awesome and Sweet Peggy the Mix hostess, She made sure we were very comfortable during our stay. I also would like to thank Kayla for her help and kindness, Sheryll at the front desk as well as Lisa who greeted everyone with her kindness during breakfast and made sure everyone was taken cared of. Linda was also made sure everyone was comfortable and got what they needed.

Excellent breakfast buffet and Superb dinners from Korean BBQ to other random meals made you feel at home.

Haf,
BKLYN,NY

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Kayla J, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to make you feel right at home. We hope to see you again very soon!