“Dinner”

Pho Lan
Ranked #24 of 263 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Shrimp Pho was excellent, 6 others in group had great meals, can recommend this place. Interesting another reviewer commented on MSG, I am highly susceptible to it, I asked if they had it in their food and they said no, maybe this reviewer should give them another try.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We tried this place based on reviews as this is considered great for the area. We are from SFO Bay Area so I can't agree. I give it a below average rating because I am sensitive to MSG and felt the effects of it from the pho and it didn't go very well with me. I think they should put a disclosure on the menu if they are to use this additive. My husband wasn't that crazy about the taste of the fried rice either. I'm not bashing the restaurant - maybe we just ordered the wrong thing......
The server looked tired, stressed out, and never came back to check up on us until the bill was delivered.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017

It's clean and friendly and wonderful food. Each time we visit it's a new experience. The menu is quite extensive and we haven't found anything we didn't love.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 27 September 2017

T'was quite a busy Saturday evening when I had an early dinner there. The place was packed. Craving for pho and spring rolls were satisfied.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and customer service! Clean restaurant! The rare beef pho was the best that I have had! The spring roll was heavenly! I could eat here everyday! ❤️

Date of visit: August 2017