All reviews full size fridge kitchen sink rooms are clean staying long term laundry facilities nice room dwight stove emergencies key cons
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The staff, guests, area, and brand was fantastic. I have been very impressed with the value and everything the hotel offers.

The location is just off the main strip area and is tucked away in a cool location.

Thank you!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for the terrific rating and high praise! We are so glad you are staying with us, Andy!

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

This place is absolutely horrific. Whatever you do, do not stay here. It would be well worth your money to go elsewhere at whatever cost it may be. I stayed at this location for more than a month and hated every minute of it. Had it not been for the fact it was cheap and I had already signed a contract that did not allow me to get out, I would have left in a heartbeat. Each and every night it was loud all around my room. I reported the noise level to management but there's no way that could put a stop to it as it simply comes down to many inconsiderate people from all different directions. Besides, I was informed that people think it's their "home" there; almost as if they were justifying or making an excuse for it to continue to happen. There were people running up and down the halls, yelling from playing around or fighting/cussing at one another sometimes as late as 3am, people knocking at my door at all hours of the day and calling my room to locate their friends (yes, 3am as well). This place has lots of very sketchy people!!!! If you have any consideration for your own safety look elsewhere. I was intensely interrogated on the elevator one afternoon from three men about why I wouldn't stand closer to them even though I had my hands full and was asked if I was racist or something. Every morning that I left in the dark there were people outside sitting in vehicles that intensely watch your every move (this is at 3-4am). This place also has a huge drug problem. The elevators and entire place for that matter reek of pot. This comment has been made before in other reviews as I thought maybe I was being over reactive, yet you can see how much management cares........I can tell you as of July 2018 it STILL reeks of pot and questionable other drugs. The parking lot and streets are a mess. Huge pot holes that need fixed and mud everywhere from big trucks "mudding around". If you even somewhat care about your vehicle, park in the boonies because I guarantee nobody else staying there is caring for theirs. People park within inches of your vehicle. Oh and by the way, stupid me as it is in the contract I believe (definitely learned my lesson) but no money is refundable if you leave early. Maybe this is a typical policy at other hotels but it would make one think that maybe early checkout is a very common thing for this place as people arrive and are appalled at the mentioned laundry list of issues. This place is not safe for anyone as far as I'm concerned. If you still in fact decide to stay here which I truely do not wish upon anyone, lock all doors in room and car immidiately after coming in or out. Please care more about yourself then to stay at a place like this and subject you and/or your family to all of this unecessary trouble. I submit this in hopes that you will learn from my mistakes and will have you know that I have been to a lot of not so pleasant places, but NEVER have I had such a horrible experience that I felt a review was necessary to forewarn people before wasting their money, time, or jeopardizing their safety.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience, Ric. What you've described is certainly not the pleasant, comfortable experience we aim for when serving guests. We will use your feedback to help us improve. We are terribly sorry that this stay was disappointing to you.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I've spent the last 4 nights here and every single night the person in 402 paces back and forth between 12:00 am - 3:00 am. IDK what he's doing up there but the rooms are only 240sqft. What on Earth could he possibly be doing?

It sounds like a gorilla with platform shoes is running a marathon.

Will never stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, and apologize for the noise you experienced during your stay with us. Your comments have been shared with hotel management to make sure we make the necessary changes to provide a pleasant experience for our guests. We hope you will reconsider and give us the opportunity to provide you with a much better positive experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

This place is terrible! The beds are extremely uncomfortable, the whole building reeks of marijuana, and it's filthy! The people that stay here have drinking & drug parties in the parking lot after the manager leaves at the end of the day. I was walking my dog & she stepped on a hypodermic needle on the property. The manager doesn't care at all. When I voiced my concerns, he said that they don't have control over what people do outside of the property. It's still ON THEIR PROPERTY! It's noisy & the worst place I ever stayed!

Room Tip: If you like to drink & take drugs, this is the place for you!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We are so sorry to hear that your stay was so disappointing. Best wishes in your future travels.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I spent 7 months here while working in Loveland. The staff always performed to my expectations and the room was comfortable. The location was close to shopping and lots of restaurants. I'll stay here again if I'm working in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and staff! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location was convenient for you. Our goal is to provide guests with a hospitable environment that is affordable, clean, and simple. We work very hard on customer service and we are glad to hear the efforts paid off for you. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time your travels bring you to the area.