All reviews full size refrigerator freezer queen size bed ice maker home away from home definitely stay here again front desk staff was very friendly recliner kitchenette jed stove cheyenne pillows
Reviewed 13 August 2018

! have stayed here twice now and both times have been great. The place is clean,quiet and comfortable. The wifi is free also. The location is perfect if you sre attending anything at the events center. Hard to beat the price. I will be returning in about two weeks and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Don M, Manager at My Place Hotel-Loveland, CO, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the My Place Hotel during your recent visit. We are glad you found the hotel and staff accommodating for all of your needs. Many guests enjoy our spacious rooms with My Plush bedding, and high quality pillows. The central location, comfortable rooms, and great customer service also make us an ideal location for all types of travelers. We hope you come back and visit again soon! Look for us on your travels.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights while on business. The first night I checked in the sheets on my bed had bad body odor and brown stains, the lamp did not have a bulb and the phone did not work. Every night I was here there was laundry and trash in the hallway that was still there in the morning. Nasty place.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Don M, Manager at My Place Hotel-Loveland, CO, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback in regard to your recent experience in Loveland. We appreciate your honesty and are disappointed to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations. We consistently strive to achieve high standards of service and regret we failed to meet your expectations.

Again, we want to express how greatly we appreciate your business. Providing our guests with a comfortable and relaxed stay is of top priority to us, so we're disappointed to learn of your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon and Make it Right.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I was traveling through Fort Collins on business BUT I was taking a flight EARLY next AM @ Denver Airport. I was headed to a conference the next day BUT I didn't want to pay LOTS for an overnight stay NOR go home to Cheyenne. ENTER MY PLACE!

It was a medium size room with a desk / table to eat, a kitchenette, full size refrigerator / freezer, recliner, queen size bed and a bathroom. The bed was soft and comfy. Sheets and towels were soft and clean. I got a few toiletries. I was close to multiple restaurants SO I had my choice of dinner dining. I thought that the place was pretty quiet myself.

With my Veterans Discount, it was ONLY $95 with tax for the night. I was ONLY 1 hour away from the airport too. NO breakfast BUT I DIDN'T want NOR need any. There was an option for order ahead breakfast in the AM for $5. There was free coffee. It was cheap and convenient. PLEASE check for longer stays as although there was a kitchenette, I saw NO utensils NOR plates / glasses. IF I was in the same situation, I'd consider staying again.

Room Tip: UNSURE as this was 1st stay
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Don M, Manager at My Place Hotel-Loveland, CO, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for providing feedback. We always try to ensure our guests have the best stay possible during their visits. In order to offer the best rates possible for nighty, weekly, and monthly guests, we do not provide a full supply of kitchen materials in the guest rooms. We took into consideration that not all guests would need to utilize the My Kitchen, and a full range of supplies is available for purchase at a reasonable price in the on site My Store. Our goal is to provide clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price, and hope that your stay mirrored that. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again if your travels ever bring you back to the area. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I did not know what to expect, and was thoroughly surprised and pleased at how nice my room in this hotel was. The room was big, the bed very comfortable, the room had a little kitchenette, and a big easy chair that reclined. It was clean, reasonably quiet (you could hear the traffic noise from the nearby highway), air conditioning worked well and kept the room comfortable. The staff were really friendly, and very helpful. I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

Stayed: May 2018
Don M, Manager at My Place Hotel-Loveland, CO, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the My Place Hotel during your recent visit. We are glad you found the hotel and staff accommodating for all of your needs. Many guests enjoy our spacious rooms with My Plush bedding, and high quality pillows. The central location, comfortable rooms, and great customer service also make us an ideal location for all types of travelers. We hope you come back and visit again soon! Look for us on your travels, we currently have 40 open properties across the country, with more coming soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Cute cozy place to stay at a very reasonable price. Very clean. People working the front desk were very friendly, knowledgeable about the surrounding area, and helpful. NOTE: If you're going to stay here, remember to bring ice with you. Ice makers in the rooms are turned off until you check in and turn them on. It takes a long time to drop ice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Don M, Manager at My Place Hotel-Loveland, CO, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for providing feedback. We apologize that you were not fully satisfied with your experience at the My Place Hotel. We always try to ensure our guests have the best stay possible during their visits, and sincerely apologize that your stay did not reflect that. In order to offer the best rates possible for nighty, weekly, and monthly guests, we do not provide a full supply of kitchen materials in the guest rooms. We took into consideration that not all guests would need to utilize the My Kitchen, and a full range of supplies is available for purchase at a reasonable price in the on site My Store. Our goal is to provide clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price, and hope that your stay mirrored that. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again if your travels ever bring you back to the area. Thank you again for your review.