“Great Food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

The food here is great! Each individual dish can be prepared mild to spicy (you choose upon ordering). Good use of flavors and ingredients. The space is nice and modern feeling - we had an anniversary dinner here and loved it!

I'm not big on Thai food, but I enjoyed eating here. I can't comment on how authentic it is, as I haven't eaten at many other Thai restaurants or been to Thailand. But, I liked it and I would return!

Louisville, Colorado
“Deee-Lish!!!”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Super yummy food! Good size portions and good service. We love eating at the restaurant or take out. Try the Masaman Curry - you won't be disappointed!

Boulder, CO
“A cut above, but not great”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Great curries and vegetarian dishes like the sweet basil eggplant. But the summer roll was disappointing and the virgin pina colada was nearly tasteless sugar water. Friendly service but not very attentive, and this was with the restaurant half full.

Denver, Colorado
“This place is a real find; offers authentic Thai food & tea, with great service!”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I came here not knowing what to expect...I've been to Thailand many times, and I think a great way to know a good Thai restaurant is by trying their green curry -- a classic and uniquely Thai dish. Busaba's was pleasantly spicy (I asked for Medium) but not overpowering, and had just the right amount of vegetables in a divine sauce that was not too heavy on coconut cream, as some can be. I usually get chicken, but Ae assured me their pork was tender and delicious, and she was absolutely right. I tried their Thai Iced Tea and it was just like I was back on the Chao Praya. Ae and her mother do a wonderful job with the place, and whatever you need, you will be taken care of. I intend to return to try their Som Tam, Popia Sod, and more! -- ColoradoJohn

2 Thank ColoradoJohn297473
Erie, Colorado
“Very good, especially pineapple usage”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I found this a very interesting Thai Restaurant, especially with the use of pineapple in some dishes. I found the food seemed fresh, but the food prep was a little slow. Seemed very busy so people seemed happy. I personally like Chy Thai and Elephant Thai in boulder a little more, but this is very good.

• Visited August 2011