“Great dinner with the family!”
Review of Urban Thai

Urban Thai
Ranked #27 of 315 Restaurants in Longmont
Price range: USD 5 - USD 30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Traditional family recipes created in a modern decor restaurant setting.
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Six family members and I enjoyed our dinner here. It's a small place, so luckily we went a little later on Friday evening and were able to be seated without a wait. We tried a lot of different dishes and shared. The salmon green curry and BBQ pork rice were our favorites. The chicken satay and coconut shrimp appetizers were great also.

I like Thai food and usually eat at the same place where we live, so trying Thai in another state was fun and well worth it here. I envy those who live right by this place and can easily walk there.

Ending it with the Mango Mousse with sticky rice is recommended!

One of the owners came out to check on us and made us feel welcome, especially after he learned we were from out of state.

1  Thank LMinMichigan

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I had the drunken noodles. they were bland and nothing special. waiting for the food took a long time. our waiter was more interested in the tv than me or my water.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

What a find! I researched Thai places in this area for awhile. Finally settled on this one- so glad we did. The curries are perfect. The ingredients are fresh and flavorful and the Thai tea was on point. And the ambulance was just right for a date night.

1  Thank CSarg
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Chose this Longmont sleeper after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. Delicious food! We had coconut shrimp and Thai fries for appetizers, then fried egg plant, shrimp pad thai and green curry salmon. Every dish was superbly prepared and delicious. Two orders of blue sticky rice and mango rounded out one of the best Thai meals that I recall. Service was attentive, friendly, and efficient. Plus local beer on tap, entire meal with beer for four was less than $90. A bargain for the quality. A bit out of the way but worth it! Would definitely eat here again!

1  Thank AlbuquerqueRush
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Came here based on reviews & our late lunch was awesome. "Miguel" was super friendly & gave us suggestions. He even changed a dish from pork to grilled shrimp. My husband said it was the best Thai dish he's ever had. I had the green curry with tofu. Both of us got ours at a "3" spice & it was perfect, not too hot & not too mild. Will go again.

1  Thank TxTreasures18

Been to Urban Thai? Share your experiences!