“Yes !!”

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #72 of 314 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Curry I don’t know too much about the other menu items a because the curry is that good ! The pad Thai is good according to others I’ve gone with too.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Although I've lived here for 30+ years, we rarely think to go north to eat in Longmont and then found Thai Kitchen. It's not only quite beautiful inside w/very excellent service, delicious food and affordable. All good!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

In town for business and Thai food is one of my favorites. The Tom Ka soup was excellent! The server recommended Nam Prig Paow, a vegetative stir fry with sweet chili paste. I like it a bit spicer than medium and I wasn’t disappointed. I want to return to try the Curry. Great service and food. Lunch is $10 and dinners are $15 and up.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We met our daughter at a Thai Kitchen for lunch on her birthday....one of her favorite spots. The service was warm and professional, the dishes were beautifully presented. The best part though.....the taste! I had flat noodles with vegetables and the sauce was to die for. I like some sweetness mixed with garlic and a little heat. Amazing! I couldn’t eat it all and looked forward all day to eating the leftovers. We also had a few wontons and they were a crunchy wonderful delight. Don’t miss this little gem!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent Food and service. We dined in and it was a nice quiet place, but they seem to do a lot of take out orders.

Date of visit: September 2017