“Wonderful Pad Thai”

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #80 of 304 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 24 January 2015

I like Thai Kitchen. Their Pad Thai is always spot on. We are usually there for lunch and like their portions. Service is alway reliable and kind. Just a great place for Thai when you have the craving.

Reviewed 28 September 2014

Non tasty Thai food. I had the spicy rice noodles. Very little pork or vegetables mostly noodles. Which cost $10. Pad Thai was not any better. I thought it was an expensive plate of noodles with sauce from a jar.

1  Thank Lynn L
Reviewed 12 September 2014

Stopped here for lunch on our way through Longmont toward Rocky Mountain National Park. Service was slow but pleasant. It is located in a small mall like area on Main Street that is convenient and parking is not a problem. Food was acceptable and ample. Nothing to rave about but better than a lot of the burger and pizza options for lunch.

Reviewed 5 September 2014

The restaurant was empty at 7:00 and there was only 1 other table filled when we left. The service was a little slow and it seemed as though they were cooking the items we ordered 1 at a time. We had spring rolls and chicken satay for appetizers - spring rolls were delicious. Satay a little less than expected. The curry entrees were good along with the pad thai. Thai ice teas were tasty, but it took forever to get them to the table. Our server said they were working on obtaining a liquor license. I think we'd go again. We didn't have a problem with the level of spice. We ordered some items mild and one curry dish hot. The presentation of the curry dishes was excellent and vegetables especially well prepared.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Having ordered two meals...both the same spiciness...our dishes came out one nearly no spice and the other too hot for my daughter to eat. Instead of trying to accommodate us the manager argued that we were wrong and we would just have to take our meals the way they were. When I told him we wouldn't't be paying for food we couldn't't eat he began swearing and threatening to call the police. I said he was welcome to do so. He did...we waited for them and let them tell him it was no crime to not like the food we were served and he was wrong. I have NEVER been treated so badly in my life and will NEVER go back there nor let anyone I consider a friend go there either!!!

1  Thank LaDena B