“Great Eating”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Basil Flats
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Phone: 303-776-1777 They have the best flatbread sandwiches, tapas, wine bar, beer, etc!
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Basil Flats is easy to find something which is very good to eat. Great service and an interesting menu with sandwiches, soups, pizzas and wraps. the Wine and beer selection is small, but very appropriate for the food. A nice medium priced meal is always available.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

We have eaten at Basil Flats many times. They have great Pizza, Salads etc. Great for familys and couples.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

My husband and I ate here after a long day of hiking... We both thought the food was good and the service very good. We had an artichoke pizza and greek salad. Both were good, but nothing super special about them--except I guess that it's healthy fast food. Overall it was pretty good and fresh--although these kinds of places always leave me feeling as though I can go in, sit down and order a non-fast food feeling meal for the same price. It was just okay to good for us.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

We lived close to the short-lived Basil Flats in Boulder and were disappointed afterr it closed after only 4 months. So we tried the original location in Longmont & were not disappointed. The food is very healthy, with good salads and lots of pita bread
sandwich options. You order at the counter & they bring the food to your table. Friendly staff, fair prices.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

I'd eaten here a couple years ago and the chicken was grisly. But I got a $5 coupon and thought I'd try them ago. Surprisingly, the food was much better. I had the chicken schwarma with fries. The tzaziki and hummus were pretty good. The fries were too thin and stringy for my taste. But a pleasant cheerful young woman took my order. The place was very clean.