“Good not great”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Basil Flats
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Phone: 303-776-1777 They have the best flatbread sandwiches, tapas, wine bar, beer, etc!
Reviewed 13 October 2015

My husband and I ate here after a long day of hiking... We both thought the food was good and the service very good. We had an artichoke pizza and greek salad. Both were good, but nothing super special about them--except I guess that it's healthy fast food. Overall it was pretty good and fresh--although these kinds of places always leave me feeling as though I can go in, sit down and order a non-fast food feeling meal for the same price. It was just okay to good for us.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

We lived close to the short-lived Basil Flats in Boulder and were disappointed afterr it closed after only 4 months. So we tried the original location in Longmont & were not disappointed. The food is very healthy, with good salads and lots of pita bread
sandwich options. You order at the counter & they bring the food to your table. Friendly staff, fair prices.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

I'd eaten here a couple years ago and the chicken was grisly. But I got a $5 coupon and thought I'd try them ago. Surprisingly, the food was much better. I had the chicken schwarma with fries. The tzaziki and hummus were pretty good. The fries were too thin and stringy for my taste. But a pleasant cheerful young woman took my order. The place was very clean.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

I've never been here before, but wanted to try it since I first saw it on my last trip to Colorado. I'm so glad we stopped here for lunch last week. The Nathan salad was wonderful and a good deal for how large it was. The salad came with greens, dates, tomatoes, almonds, cheese, and I added grilled chicken. There was a lot of all the ingredients including the chicken. It was delicious and so large. I totally enjoyed it and wish there was one of these where I live. My daughter-in-law's salad was very good, she said. Both came with pita bread. Will definitely come back here!

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Basil Flats serves homemade pita bread sandwiches, salads, and gyros. The ingredients were fresh, and the portions were more than adequate. The only downside on one trip was that they burned 2 orders of fallafals, but the gave us the option of sliced chicken, which we took. It was a much larger portion than we could eat. They were very sorry about the burning, but showed it by giving us another choice. Two thumbs up on the management!