“Flat-out Fresh”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Basil Flats
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Phone: 303-776-1777 They have the best flatbread sandwiches, tapas, wine bar, beer, etc!
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Basil Flats serves homemade pita bread sandwiches, salads, and gyros. The ingredients were fresh, and the portions were more than adequate. The only downside on one trip was that they burned 2 orders of fallafals, but the gave us the option of sliced chicken, which we took. It was a much larger portion than we could eat. They were very sorry about the burning, but showed it by giving us another choice. Two thumbs up on the management!

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Our granddaughter wanted to go there for her 9th birthday lunch date with us. We thought it an odd choice, but went with it. She ordered a side salad & some bread, my wife had a salad with chicken & I had a meatball sandwich with a side salad...awesome!
They have good gluten-free menu offerings and lots of regular options.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

This place is a great place to eat, it has healthy food and just great tasting. The prices are fair and the menu is fairly large. My girlfriend loves the pizza's and I love the vegie wrap with fries.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

Enjoyed wraps el fresco with our pup. Fresh wraps, good size portions. Salad was generous and tasty too. Beer and wine available too. Flat bread pizza with unusual combinations Will have us stopping by again. Quick service. Friendly staff.
Good meal. Worth a try.

Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Basil Flats is one of the great lunch places in Longmont. This is because of there good cooking and quick services. Every time I have gone to Basil Flats I have enjoyed everything that I ordered. I suggest the pizzas and wraps. Basil Flats is a quick and reliable lunch place.