“GREAT”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Basil Flats
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Phone: 303-776-1777 They have the best flatbread sandwiches, tapas, wine bar, beer, etc!
Reviewed 16 June 2015

This place is a great place to eat, it has healthy food and just great tasting. The prices are fair and the menu is fairly large. My girlfriend loves the pizza's and I love the vegie wrap with fries.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

Enjoyed wraps el fresco with our pup. Fresh wraps, good size portions. Salad was generous and tasty too. Beer and wine available too. Flat bread pizza with unusual combinations Will have us stopping by again. Quick service. Friendly staff.
Good meal. Worth a try.

Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Basil Flats is one of the great lunch places in Longmont. This is because of there good cooking and quick services. Every time I have gone to Basil Flats I have enjoyed everything that I ordered. I suggest the pizzas and wraps. Basil Flats is a quick and reliable lunch place.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

Had lunch here with two colleagues last week. The setting is best described as "Panera Bread Chic." I ordered the small pesto chicken pizza and was disappointed that the pesto and chicken were minimal, to say the least. As good as the crust was, the lack of seasoning left a very bland impression. Prices are pretty reasonable but there are many other nearby choices that I'd visit before this place if I return to Longmont.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

Gyros, shawarma, Greek salads, flatbread pizzas. It's all okay, but everything I've ever had here is on the bland side--even their tzatziki sauce. And cool. The food always comes out lukewarm, and more times than not I've been told "sorry we don't have any fries right now we'll bring you some out shortly" when my entree is brought to the table. I have watched them leave food sitting on the counter, ready to bring out, for several minutes.

BUT...I still go back to this place. Their pita bread is some of the best I've ever had, and the food is consistently good enough for me to get a Greek fix without having to leave Longmont.