Western Hardware Antique Mall
Review Highlights
Worth the walk through

This was my second time visiting and I made it to the second floor of the place. There are a... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Weims319
Warwick, Rhode Island
via mobile
A stroll down memory lane!

Wonderful historic building! A wide range of mining antiques and western pioneers items to see... read more

Reviewed 4 January 2018
Jim S

All reviews floor to ceiling for sale antiques fixtures cabinet showcase display fun mining
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Western Hardware has a wonderful selection of real antiques. Even better is the atmosphere retained by the period fixtures from the gold and silver rush age. The original hardware store cabinets and counters must be 130 years old. Many original antique showcases with wooden or nickel covered frames display the goods in a proper way. Don't miss the upstairs. Many steps lead upstairs to a long hallway and at least 9 separate old offices previously used by mining engineers.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Many interesting collections of memorabilia for sale. Antique interest is a bit on the wane, but this store will remind you of how much fun it is. Western and local finds as well as finds from other parts of the US and world. Nicely preserved 19th century building.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We stop by here every time we are in town. Even the kids enjoy coming here. Great selection of antiques.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The building itself is quite unique and well preserved with its original hardware store features. The antiques are local and fun to look at. I enjoyed my time in the store.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

We spent the better part of the afternoon in this 2 story antique store. There was such a wide variety of items. The items were displayed nicely. I purchased some antique buttons and a shoe button hook. The clerks were very friendly and helpful. I will go back next time I'm in town!