Western Hardware Antique Mall
Review Highlights
A stroll down memory lane!

Wonderful historic building! A wide range of mining antiques and western pioneers items to see... read more

Reviewed 4 January 2018
Jim S
Fun!

Excellent antiqued with rare and unusual antiquities for sale. Prices range from a dollar for an... read more

Reviewed 15 September 2017
MLSJD
Birmingham, Alabama
via mobile

All reviews floor to ceiling for sale antiques fixtures cabinet showcase display fun mining
Reviewed 26 September 2016

The building itself is quite unique and well preserved with its original hardware store features. The antiques are local and fun to look at. I enjoyed my time in the store.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

We spent the better part of the afternoon in this 2 story antique store. There was such a wide variety of items. The items were displayed nicely. I purchased some antique buttons and a shoe button hook. The clerks were very friendly and helpful. I will go back next time I'm in town!

Reviewed 11 June 2016

Tiny drawers filled with numbers, letters, nuts, bolts and hundreds of other items somebody might need or want. The place if filled from floor to ceiling and beyond with so much stuff it would take a few hours to see it all. This is our third visit and we always find something to buy.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

Had a great time wandering through this amazing old hardware store looking at and purchasing a few antiques. The lady working was super helpful and nice. They had some real treasures and just thinking of the miners that tread those same spaces over 100 years ago was pretty cool too.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

My husband and I have shopped here twice now, on two different vacations to Leadville. I love this antique store. The antiques are on both the ground floor and the upstairs, which does require climbing a steep, old fashioned staircase, but it is definitely worth the climb. The store is in historic downtown Leadville, very near the Tabor Opera House. We have always found treasures to take home with us!