“Great place for healthy fast food”

Modern Market Eatery
Ranked #19 of 440 Restaurants in Lakewood
Description: EAT OUR FOOD, FEEL GOOD Crunch on This: The New Ingredient at Modern Market That Everyone's Talking About Dairy-free, sugar-free, gluten-free super food granola BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG We're looking for the cream of the crop, those who never settle for mediocrity, the tastemakers and taste-testers, and the ones who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. Sound like you? Then you should be a part of our family. We cook using simple, whole ingredients that come from farms, not factories. We make most things from scratch, even down to our salad dressings and pizza dough. This has led to a menu that satisfies virtually any dietary requirement - vegan, celiac, paleo, raw, south beach, high carb, low carb, and also low GCI.
Reviewed 27 July 2017

My husband and I have been a few times to Modern Market. We really enjoy it as an alternative to all of the unhealthy, fast food options in the area. The menu is vast with plenty of vegan, gluten-free options for me. My husband, who is vegetarian and eats cheese, especially likes the sandwiches (he had one with blueberry pesto which he said was amazing). I like the kale GF pizza, and enjoyed a plate with tofu, sweet potatoes and asparagus. Apparently the menu also changes periodically. They do have meat choices as well. We can eat dinner for about $22-25 a couple, which is as good as Qdoba (another fave). The meals are on the light side, which we don't think is a bad thing... We don't leave hungry, just not stuffed to the gills; which makes it a great option for those watching their waistlines. Good drink options, including Kombucha and you can get a glass of white or red 'house' wine for only $2. I signed up for the app and got $3 off my first order and then using points it seems we get about 10% off every time we go.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Wow was Modern Market good. The Thai coconut salad was perfect. The heirloom bowl was also great. Glad we stopped.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I like breakfast, sandwiches at lunch. It's all good, healthy ingredients and like 10 bucks a plate. Eat here if you smell nice

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Visited here for breakfast with friends and the food was really good. The service was good and we wanted to go back on Sunday, however it doesn't open until 8AM. Still would recommend this over a fast food joint.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at the Dakota Ridge RV Park, just down the road multiple times, but since being introduced to this place by some locals, we go there a few times every time we come through Denver. The food is flavorful and the menu options are varied. My only complaint is the coffee. Only 2 choices decaf or dark roast. I might pop over to the Caribou for my coffee next time.