“Excellent pizza!”

Proto's Pizza
Ranked #36 of 100 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I went to Proto's on two consecutive days, the first for lunch with a couple of friends, the second day I called ahead to pick up a pizza and salad. Both times the food was fresh and delicious, I will definitely be going back when in the area.

1  Thank melanieabel

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I am not a big pizza lover, but I had to eat here for a lunch meeting, was pleasantly surprised. Enough that I brought my wife back at another time for lunch.

1  Thank RossA65
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Good crust, sauce lacking Italians prices. Better get a LG. From NY this place would never last a few weeks. Both beers ordered they were out of. Friendly staff and quick service but then again few people there at dinner time. Quality cheese would help taste. A little pricey for pizza. Nice everything is made in house but not authentic NJ, NY pies. Needs tweeking.

2  Thank Pszanus
Reviewed 27 July 2016

This is the only place we ever eat pizza. It is a very small place so often times you have to wait for a table but it is worth the wait. They have good salads and cold beer.

1  Thank Linda F
Reviewed 13 May 2016

We come to Proto's about once a month. It is my favorite place to eat. Very thin crust pizza. Nice beer and wine selection. The place is small but in a cozy way. The patio is nice in warm weather. Kids can sit at the counter and watch the pizzas being made.

1  Thank NicholeF