All reviews small town hot tub continental breakfast would stay here again hard boiled eggs night's sleep fresh waffles nice hotel musty smell bigger room new building small pool the hotel staff wear and tear small queen national park the main drag
Reviewed 8 July 2018

The guy at the front desk told me my room was too small for most people as I was checking in. He went on and on about it. Guess he was trying to up-sell me into getting a bigger room. Anyway the room was fine. I do not like the strong smell of the bathroom cleaners they use. Otherwise OK. Everything worked except the bathroom heater.
One suggestion: as you are across the street at the market getting the bagels, muffins, white bread, sweetened yogurt and cereal for the free breakfast, why not throw in a bag of oranges? I did appreciate the (ice cold) hard cooked egg. Also, I think many people appreciate the hot waffles.

Room Tip: Best views are at the back of the hotel facing the iconic Kremmling cliffs (especially on July 4th for great fireworks)
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting friends in Parshall. Check in was quick and easy. The room was clean and tidy. The bathroom was not very large, but it was clean. The breakfast consisted of eggs, yogurt, waffles, breads, and cereal. Would stay here again if ever in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tpayne33
KatelynM312, Guest Relations Manager at Allington Inn & Suites of Kremmling, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello,

Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Katelyn

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

After long day riding a bicycle, needed a quiet, clean, and well located hotel to rest for the night. Right across the street from market was perfect. My room was cozy, quiet, and had an amazing view. I was too tired to use pool or hot tub, but enjoyed some coffee in lobby few times.

After good nights sleep, and a small bite to eat from their breakfast, I was on my way. Not one issue. I would absolutely stay there again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank chasemyotis
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms, good rates, nice staff. A nice overall experience. Only a couple complaints. The noisy fridge and the strong bleach smell in the room. For some reason snowmobiles on trailers were talking up all the parking spots, so I had to park on the street. Not really the hotel's fault, but still kinda annoying.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Our high school basketball teams had games in Kremmling and Walden, so we booked here. Slim pickings in Kremmling. We were happy we chose the Allington Inn. Check in was easy, staff was nice. The pool wasn't working, not sure why..and no signs. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was VERY limited. There was no protein, only starches and carbs, juice and coffee. This would be ok for some, but we had over 40 kids that were hitting the road and the basketball court in a few hours. Many of the parents and some players ended up getting breakfast at a nearby restaurant. We also ended up getting our kids additional food since the carbs didn't go far. Other than the shabby breakfast I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was right next to the elevator and stairs, and it really wasn't that noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business