All reviews zane grey historic hotel mary ann cookies old west themed rooms john denver shared bathroom private bath old building friendly owners moose cafe a great stay colorado room boarding house friday night place to stay
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

A cute place with friendly owners. You won’t be disappointed. Arrived after check in hours but was left great instructions on how to check in.
Very warm blankets provided an extra comfort. Book your stay as this place is popular!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Maryann V, Owner at Hotel Eastin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank You for your review of our hotel. We try to take care of all our guest no matter what time they check in. We hope to see you back soon with us again.
Maryann

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night in the Colorado room on our way through Colorado. What a fabulous place, the room was comfortable and super clean. My husband loved all the fly fishing paraphernalia and spent some time perusing the collection of books.
I loved that there was a jigsaw puzzle on the go, and had to stop each time I passed by to join up a couple of pieces.
Maryann and Walt are wonderful hosts, if we ever make it back to Colorado we will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Maryann V, Owner at Hotel Eastin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank You for your review. We are so glad that you liked your stay with us. All of us at the hotel work very hard to make sure everything is clean and comfortable for all our guest. Hope to see you back this way again.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

We normally stay in motels. I read some of the Hotel Eastin reviews after our stay and could not believe the negative ones. Walt and Maryann are great owners and wonderful hosts. We were lucky to get a room with its own bath and enjoyed the stay. The many conversations with Walt and Maryann were interesting and full of important trip information too. Thanks for making our stay with you a great one.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Maryann V, Owner at Hotel Eastin, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Thank You for your review of our Hotel. We hope to see you back again when you are in Kremmling Co

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I normally don't write reviews but I decided to write this one because I was so impressed by Hotel Eastin, it is truly an old western hotel built in 1906 with a lot of history for instance John Wayne stayed at this hotel once upon a time I was told, The place is well kept by the owners, Mary is such a sweet lady made my husband and I feel right at home, the place had a cozy feeling and it was very CLEAN!!!! We had a great night sleep after soaking in Hot sulfur springs that evening, it was very quiet. What a gem of a place we stumbled on. If we are ever in the area we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Maryann V, Owner at Hotel Eastin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank You for such a great review. We work very hard to make sure our guest feel at home. Traveling sometimes can be so stressful we want them to try to relax at the Hotel and have a nice night.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

On trip advisor when I was in Steamboat Springs .. Miss MaryAnn was a pleasure on the phone and in person .. old building with history .. located in center of town, walking distance to food drink and activities .. not your cookie cutter hotel .. small rooms, creaky stairs and no AC .. perfect old west hotel .. the price was very reasonable compared to other historic hotels and/or big chain hotels ... got a nice little tour of some of the the theme rooms and was encouraged to walk around .. these are the kinds of places I like to find when I’m out west .. definitely will go out of my way to stay here again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Maryann V, Owner at Hotel Eastin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Thank You for your review of our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We will see you back when you are around Kremmling again.

Maryann