“Great place, convenient, nice & quiet.”

Review of 2094 The Pines

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
SkyRun Property - '2094 The Pines' -
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Colleen R
“Great place, convenient, nice & quiet.”
Reviewed 27 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We really enjoyed the condo and the pool and hot tub. The living space & master bedroom was enormous with plenty of room for 4 people! We even had a walk in closet which was awesome! The balcony was really nice and peaceful.
Although we were really looking forward to making a real wood fire, we had no matches, so we could not. The condo had everything else you could possibly need and was well laid out.
My only criticisms (besides needing matches for the fireplace) were that they only supplied 3 bath towels for 4 people (which is ridiculous), and the pullout couch, although very beautiful and comfortable as a couch, the bed it pulls out to was very uncomfortable for 2 teens who are very used to using a pull-out couch on vacation.
The only other thing was that even though the location was very beautiful and quiet, which we loved, it was a very long walk after skiing all day to get back to the unit from the parking lot or shuttle bus stop, but that elevator was very appreciated! The only true reason why I would not stay here again is because of the pull-out couch.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Overall size and quality of the place
Liked least: Pull out couch
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Colby KS

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
IL
Reviewed 30 September 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing