Ways to Experience Raft Masters
from USD 81.03
More Info
from USD 147.83
More Info
All reviews intermediate trip the river canon city yearly trip only negative comment clear creek intermediate level highly recommend this company wonderful guide wet suits fun trip class rapids first timers adam brady raft ride
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

First time rafting and could not have been happier with Raft Masters! John was our guide and made us feel calm and confident which I’m positive created a much more fun environment. I was ready to keep going. Highly recommend this company! Very organized, clear expectations, tons of fun people.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We were in the area for a wedding and decided to take a rafting trip. We did the intermediate run with Ben and had a blast. You can tell the guides get along really well and have fun together. Water was pretty low, so not as crazy as it could have been but still a good time. Definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Awesome trip/experience with my two sons. A definite must for experience and scenery with exceptional guide that was safe and extremely professional. Also can't beat the price, we felt guilty for such a good deal!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

For it being our first time, it was absolutely amazing. We had a wonderful guide, Adam, and he was an excellent instructor for us being new to rafting. I would suggest you take time to experience this.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

I took my daughter, son-in-law and grandson to Idaho Springs and we went on the intermediate raft trip. None of us had ever rafted before. All needed gear was provided from booties to helmets. Our guide, Fast Eddie, was great. We had about 2 hours on the river. It was a little long because the second boat in our group got stuck on a rock. There was just enough thrill to keep us on our toes but we never felt too out of control. I recommend this trip only for people that can swim and are comfortable in the water. There is always the chance that you will wind up swimming at some point in your trip. On ours it was only when we jumping in from a rock above the river.