Ways to Experience Raft Masters
from USD 81.03
More Info
from USD 147.83
More Info
All reviews intermediate trip the river canon city yearly trip only negative comment clear creek intermediate level highly recommend this company wonderful guide wet suits fun trip class rapids first timers adam brady raft ride
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Awesome trip/experience with my two sons. A definite must for experience and scenery with exceptional guide that was safe and extremely professional. Also can't beat the price, we felt guilty for such a good deal!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

For it being our first time, it was absolutely amazing. We had a wonderful guide, Adam, and he was an excellent instructor for us being new to rafting. I would suggest you take time to experience this.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I took my daughter, son-in-law and grandson to Idaho Springs and we went on the intermediate raft trip. None of us had ever rafted before. All needed gear was provided from booties to helmets. Our guide, Fast Eddie, was great. We had about 2 hours on the river. It was a little long because the second boat in our group got stuck on a rock. There was just enough thrill to keep us on our toes but we never felt too out of control. I recommend this trip only for people that can swim and are comfortable in the water. There is always the chance that you will wind up swimming at some point in your trip. On ours it was only when we jumping in from a rock above the river.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018

This place was awesome so fun..My BFF and I finally took the road trip we had been talking about for 5 years.We signed up for the beginners rafting..Adam the first guy who helped us was very friendly and informative..once on the river our guide was A guy named Heaven, super personality and he knew his stuff..once on the river even though it was beginner’s it was a little bit scary,but after we got going it was great,not to bumpy.loved it I would do it again in a hear beat.we did get water shoes before our trip as you have to have closed toe shoes if you don’t have they supply,even a wet suit if you want to wear one,the weather was beautiful so we wore shorts and T-shirt..the price at raft masters is reasonable and there expertise is #1

Reviewed 2 July 2018

The location in Canon City was just Ok", We got there the staff did not explain things very well as we first got there, not informed enough on what we were suppose to do, then we took and advanced raft ride, and they placed A senior couple behind us on the raft that had no business taking that level, we were constantly hit by the their paddles, for they could not control them, and could not pull their own weight, and the tour guide said nothing!! Nor made sure I was ok by being hit several times, : ((