Ways to Experience Raft Masters
from USD 81.03
More Info
from USD 147.83
More Info
All reviews intermediate trip the river canon city yearly trip only negative comment clear creek intermediate level highly recommend this company wonderful guide wet suits fun trip class rapids first timers adam brady raft ride
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We took a 5 year old and an 8 year old on their first raft trip and oh, what a blast ! To quote the 5 year old..."I'd go 100 times" ! Our guide, Adam, was soooo good with the kids and so patient with us adults. The service that Raft Masters provided was top of the line !!! We'll go again, no doubt. Thanks Raft Masters !!!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Coming to Colorado and visiting with some family members, I knew I wanted to go whitewater rafting. After researching, we decided to do Raft Masters, mainly since it looked like the best one and it wasn't a far drive from Denver. I had an awesome time. We did the half day and enjoyed the rapids. A lot of good class 3 and 4 rapids. The tour guide was great and made the ride enjoyable. You also get to raft next to I-70. Do note, a reservation is recommended. Also they do have wet suits and boots provided and required since the water is very cold. I usually like jumping out of the raft and into the water when I raft, but decided not to do it this time. Overall I would highly recommend Raft Masters. I would certainly use them again.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Last year we booked a trip with Clear Creek over in Idaho Springs. After our trip our only complaint was that it wasn’t enough it itch the scratch that we had for some awesome rapids. This year we booked with Raft Masters in Canyon city and George did an absolutely amazing job navigating our huge 8 man raft down the Arkansas. The rafting in the Gorge was enough for me to know that this was the place that we needed to book our yearly trip. Thank you Raft Masters for exceeding expectations!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We did the intermediate raft trip last week and had a fabulous time. Our guide was Conner, who I highly recommend. We arrived at the Idaho Springs location on time, and others were early so they quickly got all the waivers signed, wet suits fitted and we were on our way. During the drive to the put in they reviewed all of the safety information and answered questions etc. Then Conner did a land practice paddle with us, as well as on the water as we first put in. We have done class 5 and thought this could be too easy but it was perfect for our group. Nice rapids that were not too much for some,. Good amount of paddling but not excessive so you can take in the views which are awesome. Conner pointed out all the historic sites, the waterfall and much more to enhance our experience. Highly recommend this company and all the guides that work there.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Had a go at white water rafting while in town for business. They were very professional and safety conscious. They run a well oiled business and everything was well organised.
They take photos at different spots during your ride that you can buy and the photos were great and I'm glad we bought them. They are easy to find just off the I70 in Idaho Springs.
Really can't recommend Raft Masters enough!

Date of experience: July 2017
Raftin_Junkie, Manager at Raft Masters, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for the great review! We hope you'll come see us again!