“A good, quick meal.”
Review of Tamale Kitchen

Tamale Kitchen
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Like other locations, Tamale Kitchen in Lone Tree offers basic Mexican food, with quick service and reasonable prices. We stopped in for lunch, a bit pressed for time. We had the Chicken Enchiladas and Beef Tacos. The food wasn't outstanding, but it was good and we were able to get in and out relatively quickly. For good, fast Mexican food, Tamale Kitchen is a solid choice.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I was just looking for a quick meal for my wife and I. Their green chili is very good and is sneaky hot ! We enjoyed it and will be back for sure.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Okay, I've never eaten here. But we have picked up a dozen tamales to-go quite a few times. They are consistently good. I prefer the pork green chili ones over the beef red chili. Both are really yummy though.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 25 December 2016

Ordered from the Tamale Kitchen on Timberline and my husband found a large chunk of glittery acrylic nail in his beans... that were in his mouth...
We called them and were told that none of their workers have acrylic nails. After explaining that apparently the magic acrylic nail fairy came and put it their beans, we were told that our order didnt have beans (we provided our order number and most definitely had beans). After they FINALLY decided that we did get beans, we were told that since they are a franchise and get their food from the main "Tamale Kitchen" they can't control the beans. In other words, not their problem. We then had to call the Tamale Kitchen that prepares all the food and went through three people before being told that they will only refund our money if we drive to Mississippi, which is ridiculous and we refused to do. We were then told that they would call the Tamale Kitchen on Timberline and ask that they refund our money. Guess how that went! After arguing with them they said they would only refund the one plate and that they won't do it until tomorrow. We were promised that the mail kitchen would contact the franchise we attended and notified them. Called in the morning and not only were they not notified, but we were told that it was our fingernail! What??? We are not contesting with the credit card company. They refused to take responsibility for their workers not wearing gloves and for potentially causing some serious damage. The workers were incredibly rude and did not once apologize or show any kind of concern. Do not go here, they do not follow health codes and their food isn't that good anyway.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I stopped in at dinner time - 6pm and the were out of steak. So I ordered the chicken taco plate to go. I tried to order salsa and chips but they were out of chips! When I go home I found chopped chicken- no seasoning, no cheese, no sauce in tortillas. There was supposed to be pico de gallo but there was just some cut up tomatoes no onion, no jalapeño nothing! Not worth $8! It would have been overpriced at $2! Mexican food should never be bland and this was horrible.

Date of visit: December 2016