“Accommodated our requests”

Little Anita's New Mexican
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Service was slow, we were only one of three tables. The take out orders seemed to take precedence to our order. The food was good, nothing outstanding. Will be back to see if they wow me next time I'm in Denver.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I am from New Mexico, and I was thrilled to find that Little Anita’s had several locations in the Denver area. When I lived in New Mexico and had many choices of Mexican food, Little Anita‘s was always a front runner. And now that I do not live in New Mexico, it has become my number one for authentic new Mexican food from home. I have never had anything bad here, and the prices and service is amazing.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We were not impressed with this place. First, the authentic taste of New Mexico? What exactly is that? Then the menu is traditional American Mexican food. Then the food wasn't that great. I have always thought that just about all Mexican food is at least good, but this wasn't that great.

With there being so many other really good restaurants in the area - Mexican and others - I wouldn't give this one a high recommendation.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

This was our third visit. My test of Mexican food is always the rellenos. Are they served hot, crispy, and topped with a flavorful chili sauce. Unfortunately, they were lukewarm at best and not very flavorful. I ordered green chili on them but couldn’t find any on the plate. Everything else about Little Anita’s was a good experience, just disappointed in the food.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank JohnH908
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I'll be honest, I have been going here for over 10 years, but I only order the burrito grande because it is so good. Warning, pretty big size. Green chili is the best and has won some awards. Not a big fan of their pick up hand held burritos, but my co-worker loves them and gets 2-3 times per week. You can call in an order and pick up. I have been with family and co-workers and they have gotten other things and all said was great. My son likes their chimi. Sopapillas are also super good. If you eat in, chips and salsa is above average. Good price. Service can be a bit slow, but always super nice. Would recommend...

Date of visit: October 2017