“Breakfast burrito mission.”

Little Anita's New Mexican
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Little Anita's ranked #2 in Colorado for breakfast burritos. I had to see for myself. I got the Breakfast Burrito add ham with green chili. I really liked the chili. Nice flavor and big chunks. The burrito was very good.... not sure about#2. Service was very good.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Little Anitas's is one of the best places to get New Mexican food in Colorado. They have real Green Chile! Their salsa has a kick and I highly recommend their chicken enchiladas. Their breakfast burritos are some of the best in town and they are 3X the size of Santiago's.

The service is hit of miss, but, if I judged every place I visit on service they provide, most places wouldn't get a decent review. I go for the food, not the staff!

Reviewed 13 December 2016

We have eaten here twice. First time the food (which includes a sopia with the meal) was very good. The are short handed and you have to get the menus and silverware and seat yourself - learned that from the people in front of us! Second time, the food was good, except when she brought the sopias they were cold and tough - like they were left over from the lunch time! you couldn't even cut them with a knife. Don't know that we will be back!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Just stopped by before class. Great salsa! Good food, staff was great, great prices. Clean place too.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Our waitress really didn't want to be there it seemed. She was less than friendly to start, and it only got worse. She didn't write anything down when taking our orders, and when it came out wrong, she was even more unpleasant. When our food finally came out correct, she didn't bring out any tortillas, and when she finally brought them after being asked nicely, she practically threw them on the table. I've spent lots of time in NM, and the food here was nothing special.

My wife and i have both spent lots of time working in restaurants and other service industries, so I don't feel we are being overly critical, as everyone can have bad days. With all the restaurant choices in Denver, I think you can do better.

1  Thank westerncolorado