“Excellent food, great service.”
Review of 3 Margaritas

3 Margaritas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the food, it was great, great drinks and the waiter was attentive and friendly. The overall atmosphere and deco is relaxing.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We were underwhelmed walking into 3 Margaritas. We were sat quickly but waited for our server to acknowledge us and stop by and ask if we wanted water or anything for that matter. I asked our server a couple of questions on the menu and he had to leave twice to ask the cooks. The food was okay but was hardly warm. I’m thinking our server was in training because another server would stop by our table and ask how we were doing and adjust things on the table. For example the handle on the fajita hot pan was facing my son. The experience was not terrible just so so.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Great Tex-mex style food in a relaxed local restaurant. Fast service and good for younger kids. Nice change from all the chain restaurants in the area.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I will say this--Beggars can't be choosers when it comes to Mexican food in the DTC area; that is a given. If you want Mexican, you better drive to another part of town.

Now if you can't, and you must eat Mexican....well, I still would say this my last choice.

It's your typical tex mex yes, but it's not even decent tex mex. It's terribly underwhelming, and expensive for sub par food.

If you're used to gringo Mexican food that is bland and mass produced, you might enjoy this.

As for me, I did not, and I am hardly picky. It's just that bad.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017

There are tons of Mexican restaurants to choose from, and I will admit to trying them all, but this one stays at the top of my list. Not sure what it is, but their flavor sets the bar high, to which others can't clear. My spouse loves the skirt steak covered in peppers & onions, I go for some shrimp & mushroom concoction - both are outstanding and portions are huge. The place is rather dated, not the cleanest, but the food is a knock-out hit! We'll be back.

Date of visit: May 2017